Ferrets, Uncategorized SYDNEY: missing the kids 17 January 2010

Our very lovely pet-sitter sent us some photos of the furkids whilst we were away, so we wouldn’t miss ’em too much. I loved ’em, they were so cute (and hilarious!)

Misty’s freakishly long tongue

Star attempts her RAWR!

My cute ‘lil furkid

*streeeettttcccchhhhh*

• eviltofu posted on January 17, 2010 at 9:51 am

Yaaaay! Happy Ferrets!

• beverly posted on January 17, 2010 at 2:14 pm

Heh yeah, glad they were well looked after

• angelnotes posted on January 17, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Aww.. 🙂 Do they bite?

• beverly posted on January 17, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Nup, well Misty definitely zero but Star will try to nip if she gets excited and wants to play!

• eviltofu posted on January 17, 2010 at 9:51 am

Yaaaay! Happy Ferrets!

• beverly posted on January 17, 2010 at 2:14 pm

Heh yeah, glad they were well looked after

• angelnotes posted on January 17, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Aww.. 🙂 Do they bite?

• beverly posted on January 17, 2010 at 2:16 pm

• apronandheels posted on January 18, 2010 at 12:02 am

cute! do ferrets show you affection?

• beverly posted on January 18, 2010 at 3:17 am

Very much so! Especially Misy, who is CONSTANTLY looking for cuddles.. all she likes to do is sit on your lap and be cuddled and stroked

• apronandheels posted on January 18, 2010 at 12:02 am

cute! do ferrets show you affection?

• beverly posted on January 18, 2010 at 3:17 am

• drshree posted on January 18, 2010 at 2:10 pm

I love the 3rd picture! He…she (???erm……ahem, yes my brains ability to retain information is amazing!:P) looks so cuddly!!!!

• drshree posted on January 18, 2010 at 2:10 pm

• mipish posted on January 26, 2010 at 1:30 pm

Question

Hello.

I don’t normally comment on people’s journals who I don’t know, but I’ve been conducting a search and you seem to be the only one on the web who might know the answer. I recently moved to Shanghai with my fiance and we are planning to settle down here for the long haul. I am also a long time ferret-lover. I’ve had several friends with ferrets, although I’ve never had one myself, purely due to the fact that I’ve never had enough time to dedicate to one. Well, I do have the time now, and I want to find one more than ever, but I’ve never seen ferrets sold in Shanghai. Are they? If so, do you know where I can find one? Adoption is fine for me, and I would of course love the chance to get to know and fall in love with one before buying/taking it home. Thank you in advance.

Mitchell

• beverly posted on January 26, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Re: Question

How cool you’ve moved to SHanghai – welcome! We’ve been here about a year now.

FUnnily enough, I heard there is a ferret shop that’s opened on 1367 Kaixuan Lu, south of Yan’an Lu. I actually want to go there sometime this week to check it out as well..

• mipish posted on January 26, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Re: Question

Wonderful! Thank you!

• mipish posted on January 26, 2010 at 1:30 pm

Question

Hello.

Mitchell

• beverly posted on January 26, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Re: Question

How cool you’ve moved to SHanghai – welcome! We’ve been here about a year now.

• mipish posted on January 26, 2010 at 2:22 pm