Fitness, FOOD, Friends, Uncategorized Protected: A DAY OUTDOORS 10 September 2007

• tiffanyx posted on September 10, 2007 at 11:53 am

wooooohooo lobsters!!

i ♥ fresh salmon!

• beverly posted on September 10, 2007 at 9:31 pm

Me too, sashimi is one of my fave foods!

• tiffanyx posted on September 10, 2007 at 11:42 pm

^5~! =)

• ptechnix posted on September 10, 2007 at 2:15 pm

For a moment I thought the last pic said “Sexy Death”. Sexy Death? Strangulation via a G-String? Sexual Asphyxiation? If I die, I want it to be a sexy death.

Have a half and half lobster sashimi/spicy salt & pepper lobster at the markets next time. Tres awesome.

PS. Stop eating you pig. You constantly make me more hungry that I would like to be.

• beverly posted on September 10, 2007 at 9:36 pm

I don’t get the sex+death.. we were like o_0 when we saw it! I think it refers to plants when the pollinate then die?

Which stall does the half/half lobster? I WAAAAANT πŸ˜›

• ptechnix posted on September 10, 2007 at 11:05 pm

We got the Lobster from Christines. The first place on the left when you walk in. Choose a lobster from the tank (preferably some goliath lobster), then tell them what you want done with it. Half and Half is just sooooooooooooo good on a big lobster!

• tiffanyx posted on September 10, 2007 at 11:53 am

wooooohooo lobsters!!

i ♥ fresh salmon!

• beverly posted on September 10, 2007 at 9:31 pm

Me too, sashimi is one of my fave foods!

• tiffanyx posted on September 10, 2007 at 11:42 pm

Ahh I looove seafood. I think the lobsters were so fresh they looked fake πŸ˜‰

• budding_corsage posted on September 11, 2007 at 2:43 pm

sighs i can’t have any seafood now with my stupid swollen foot. bleah

• beverly posted on September 11, 2007 at 9:35 pm

Why not?!? Hope you get well soon though πŸ™‚

• budding_corsage posted on September 12, 2007 at 7:46 am

coz apparently seafood can make allergies worse – so I’m not taking any chances!!

• budding_corsage posted on September 11, 2007 at 2:43 pm