FASHION, Uncategorized Protected: CONFERENCE CALL 18 November 2005

• squeakyfish posted on November 18, 2005 at 11:30 am

Well you do know that muscle weighs more than fat (or that’s what everyone says so if it’s not true grrrr) so you’re probably just getting fitter and more toned with your excercises so that’s a good thing πŸ˜€ If it’s weight loss yoΓΊ want to be more focused on maybe change the type of exercise?

and oooo pretty earrings!

• beverly posted on November 19, 2005 at 12:45 am

Yeah I hear that,but I wonder if people say that just so people starting to exercise don’t give up and lose hope – haha!!

• squeakyfish posted on November 18, 2005 at 11:30 am

and oooo pretty earrings!

• beverly posted on November 19, 2005 at 12:45 am

• beverlyh posted on November 18, 2005 at 11:31 pm

ohh what pretty earrings! the blue ones are identical too, natnatviv is so talented!

i love your black tank in the candid photo, it’s marcs BD right?

• beverly posted on November 19, 2005 at 12:44 am

Yeah, i was super impressed.. I wish I was creative like that!

Yep Marcs tank πŸ™‚

• natnatviv posted on November 20, 2005 at 8:04 am

thanks for the compliment! πŸ˜›

• sepps2 posted on November 19, 2005 at 3:02 am

ooh, lovely Chanel earrings!

and I think you’ll lose some weight soon, don’t worry. keep up the exercising, it’s good to be healthy! πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on November 19, 2005 at 11:04 am

I hope so too… it’s really hard keeping the will power up when nothing happens :X

• etherealprey posted on November 19, 2005 at 3:08 am

conference call! yeah i hated those too, but luckily we had them during work hours…i have yet to pierce my ears…i’ve pierced other things but not my ears…wonders if i should….

• beverly posted on November 19, 2005 at 11:03 am

Wow you do it in reverse.. most people start with the ears πŸ˜› Only my ears are pierced, too scared to do anything else!

• eviltofu posted on November 19, 2005 at 3:33 am

You’d lose some weight if you took off those earrings! πŸ˜›

• beverly posted on November 19, 2005 at 11:02 am

Nuh! Not willing to give them up then πŸ˜‰

• beverlyh posted on November 18, 2005 at 11:31 pm

i love your black tank in the candid photo, it’s marcs BD right?

• beverly posted on November 19, 2005 at 12:44 am

Yeah, i was super impressed.. I wish I was creative like that!

Yep Marcs tank πŸ™‚

• natnatviv posted on November 20, 2005 at 8:04 am

thanks for the compliment! πŸ˜›

• sepps2 posted on November 19, 2005 at 3:02 am

ooh, lovely Chanel earrings!

• beverly posted on November 19, 2005 at 11:04 am

• etherealprey posted on November 19, 2005 at 3:08 am

• beverly posted on November 19, 2005 at 11:03 am

• eviltofu posted on November 19, 2005 at 3:33 am

You’d lose some weight if you took off those earrings! πŸ˜›

• beverly posted on November 19, 2005 at 11:02 am

Nuh! Not willing to give them up then πŸ˜‰

• l_i_z posted on November 20, 2005 at 4:00 pm

Love the CC earrings! Can I ask how much? ;X
    is very talented, those earrings are gorgeous also.

And I have that tank. hehehe. πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on November 20, 2005 at 9:04 pm

They were about $100.. not too bad!

love the blue earrings she made.. she also made me a pretty pink/green pair fo rmy bday! Yay! πŸ™‚

• l_i_z posted on November 20, 2005 at 4:00 pm

Love the CC earrings! Can I ask how much? ;X
    is very talented, those earrings are gorgeous also.

And I have that tank. hehehe. πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on November 20, 2005 at 9:04 pm

They were about $100.. not too bad!

• madmoneymonkey posted on November 23, 2005 at 2:36 pm

Ooh! I didn’t see them earrings till now! Yaay, they are pretty! πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on December 7, 2005 at 10:38 am

Hhee thanks! I like cutesy earrings πŸ˜›

• madmoneymonkey posted on November 23, 2005 at 2:36 pm

Ooh! I didn’t see them earrings till now! Yaay, they are pretty! πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on December 7, 2005 at 10:38 am

Hhee thanks! I like cutesy earrings πŸ˜›

• ist0rm posted on November 25, 2005 at 6:32 am

how tall are you (if you don’t mind me asking)? i’m 5ft and i am desperately trying to gain weight! 101 sounds great to me! but don’t forget that all that exercising isn’t just going to waste– you’re keeping healthy! keep up the good work~

• beverly posted on November 25, 2005 at 6:33 am