FASHION, Lanvin, Uncategorized LANVIN BALLET FLATS 28 March 2010

I’ve been eyeing Lanvin’s leather ballet flats for around 3-4 years now. But I’ve been putting it off because I kept telling myself that leather ballet flats are a dime a dozen.. I can just buy one at any (specifically, cheaper) brand, and it’s roughly the same, right?

Well… not really. I found it really hard to find excellent ballet flats. I’ve bought a few pairs and the bunching at the back either bite into the backs of my heels (ouch), or the leather is too thin so it doesn’t ‘hold’ my feet well, or the sole is not reinforced well enough. Such a bummer 🙁

So I decided to be done with it and get a pair of Lanvin flats afterall, since there’ll be lots of walking around inside now that summer’s rocking around. They’re soft, thick, and super comfortable. Plus, I’m a big fan of the punchy metallic blue. I think it looks absolutely adorable with jeans, but still dresses them up since it’s metallic!

Now just HURRY UP please, summertime, and rock round!

• starbucksweetie posted on March 28, 2010 at 1:09 pm

Wow, I’m so jealous. I’ve always wanted a pair of Lanvin ballet flats too.

• beverly posted on March 29, 2010 at 12:12 am

I finally decided to bite the bullet and do it.. since others I bought just weren’t the same/as comfortable!

• naughtypanther posted on March 28, 2010 at 1:10 pm

OMG! Me want! heheh.. =)~~~~~

• beverly posted on March 29, 2010 at 12:15 am

Hee should get a pair, fully recommended.. they’re so comfy!

• babyflite posted on March 28, 2010 at 3:56 pm

I like the metallic blue, matches my Chanel wallet. :p Been wanting to buy the Lanvin flats for a while too but I’m worried the elastic might be uncomfortable after a while.

• beverly posted on March 29, 2010 at 12:09 am

I bought a simliar pair (Louis Vuitton black satin flats) with the same bunched back.. and it does bite after awhile :S So I reckon these Lanvins are much better since they dont hurt at all 😛

• tiffanyx posted on March 28, 2010 at 4:13 pm

tres lovely!!

i believe in paying more for quality shoes! they’ll walk longer with you!

• beverly posted on March 29, 2010 at 12:25 am

I’m with you! Big fan of em.. plus the colour is so cute 😛

• tiffanyx posted on March 29, 2010 at 12:42 am

goes with your fair skin!

• starbucksweetie posted on March 28, 2010 at 1:09 pm

Wow, I’m so jealous. I’ve always wanted a pair of Lanvin ballet flats too.

• beverly posted on March 29, 2010 at 12:12 am

• naughtypanther posted on March 28, 2010 at 1:10 pm

OMG! Me want! heheh.. =)~~~~~

• beverly posted on March 29, 2010 at 12:15 am

Hee should get a pair, fully recommended.. they’re so comfy!

• babyflite posted on March 28, 2010 at 3:56 pm

• beverly posted on March 29, 2010 at 12:09 am

• tiffanyx posted on March 28, 2010 at 4:13 pm

tres lovely!!

i believe in paying more for quality shoes! they’ll walk longer with you!

• beverly posted on March 29, 2010 at 12:25 am

I’m with you! Big fan of em.. plus the colour is so cute 😛

• tiffanyx posted on March 29, 2010 at 12:42 am

goes with your fair skin!

• cenedrah posted on March 29, 2010 at 5:05 am

Looks great on you! I also love flats; in fact, I always flat shoes when I go to work since it’s the only thing that’s truly comfortable and still able to look decent (no flip flops of course) haha.

• beverly posted on March 29, 2010 at 8:46 am

Very true, me too! If anything I’ll change into my heels once I’m at work (I leave a few pairs under my desk)

• cenedrah posted on March 29, 2010 at 5:05 am

• beverly posted on March 29, 2010 at 8:46 am

• ragdollstitches posted on March 29, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Oh, they are so lovely! =]

• beverly posted on March 30, 2010 at 12:25 am

Thanks hon! I’m loving the colour:)

• sereneng posted on March 30, 2010 at 2:18 am

Hi. I’ve been reading your entries now and then. Just added you. 🙂

Do these shoes fit true to size? Like you, I’ve been contemplating them for a long time. I’m not comfy in most shoes – they tend to bite. But I’ve heard only good reviews abt the Lanvins comfort! So tempted to get a pair.

• beverly posted on March 30, 2010 at 2:43 am

OMG such beautiful kids!!! I added you back too 🙂

YES they fit totally true to size for me, the ones I got are the regular leather ones (their other styles may differ). It’s SUPER comfy and I just love how it’s sturdy since many leather flats are so flimsy, yet doesn’t bite anywhere on my feet 🙂

• ragdollstitches posted on March 29, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Oh, they are so lovely! =]

• beverly posted on March 30, 2010 at 12:25 am

Thanks hon! I’m loving the colour:)

• sereneng posted on March 30, 2010 at 2:18 am