FASHION, Juicy Couture, Shopping, Uncategorized JUICY COUTURE MADNESS 12 July 2009

Long photo post ahead… of shopping 😉 Well, kinda narrow-minded shopping, because it’s all Juicy Couture!

Recently, for reasons unbeknownst to me, I suddenly shifted my obsessive compulsive personality into…… collecting Juicy Couture charms! And jewellery! I’d seen ’em all selling before but was not too interested, despite having a few pieces already. But one fine day, I decided I just HAD to OWN THEM ALL. I mean, everyone has one of those days sometimes, right? Right??!

Well. So off I went buying up a storm.. because they are all so freakin’ cute! Haven’t posted ’em all below because I got bored of photographing them after awhile.. plus I’d just look like I have a slight problem *ahem* (assuming I don’t already, bwahaha)

They’re not exactly cheap (I mean, c’mon, they’re just a charm) so I’m not going to list prices, especially because I think it’s tacky to anyway. I do love ’em though, however I’m in a bit of a pickle as to WHAT exactly do do with them 😛 They’re too big to hang on a bracelet, and not all my bags have zippers to hang them on. As a necklace, I can only use one at a time and don’t like to wear ’em for work anyway (too cutesy).

Um… any ideas?

Pretty Juicy Couture boxes

Juicy Couture PANDA!!! This is my favourite charm by far.

Juicy Couture sweet pink heart-shaped cherries.. that open up like a locket.

Adorable Juicy Couture lovebirds.. this was a charm I already had before.

A heavy Juicy Couture gold book…

…that opens up!

A little Juicy Couture peanut…

…with wee peanuts inside! Aaaieeeee!!!

Dinky Juicy Couture whale, this one’s my other favourite…

…with a Yorkie dog (Juicy Couture mascot) stuffed in it’s mouth *lol*

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Juicy Couture flamingo with amazing detail…

… check out the gem it’s clutching!

A fat ‘lil Juicy Couture ice cream cup

Cute Juicy Couture mini sunglasses

Sparkling Juicy Couture daisy earrings, I adore these

On me

• swirly_pie posted on July 12, 2009 at 1:51 pm

Wow, you have amazing nails? Do you paint them yourself? I can never get mine that neat 🙁

• swirly_pie posted on July 12, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Sorry, I didn’t mean to put a question mark after the comment about your nails *blush*

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 12:19 am

Nah I go to a mani pedi place, cos it’s sooo cheap in Shanghai!

• tiffanyx posted on July 12, 2009 at 2:02 pm

ohhhh i love the flamingo!!

hmmm able to wear them as brooches??

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 12:38 am

Unfortunately no, no where to put the pin, doh!

• tiffanyx posted on July 13, 2009 at 12:39 am

ahhh bag charm then?
        everyday change a charm?

• desireless posted on July 12, 2009 at 2:07 pm

I love the ice cream one!

And what is the colour of the pink polish? I love it!

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:01 am

Mmm not sure, it’s OPI but i just picked it out at the nail place when they were doing my nails!

• jasmine_z posted on July 12, 2009 at 2:10 pm

I love the whale and ice cream cup! They are so cute! Are they expensive? (Pardon me, I never really know the prices of juicy couture products)

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:02 am

You can look up online for their retail prices, but some of the limited edition ones I’ve got above go above retail

• bisoumoi posted on July 12, 2009 at 2:56 pm

I can totally understand your obsession, those charms are cute to boot! I don’t see them in Singapore. I love your earrings too and don’t see them in Singapore. Why doesn’t Singapore stock them!?!?!?! Argggg…

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:03 am

They don’t have a JC store in Singapore? boooO!

• bisoumoi posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:27 am

We do! At Taka but I don’t remember seeing nice hoop earrings there. And I don’t remember see a lot of quirky charms either. I see lots of watches, bracelets and sunglasses.

• thefragrantelf posted on July 12, 2009 at 2:57 pm

I’m lucky I stopped at the parrots! But I think I ahem…made up for it with the Toki’s 😛 I love those earrings!! And the whale is adorable!!!! I guess, yeah, you could just swap them on your zippers and bags, is always nice to have variety!

• couturekitten posted on July 12, 2009 at 5:00 pm

Tokidoki is my obsession too. *sigh*

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:05 am

Haha ya, you have a mad Toki obsession. I love the new ones!!! Must… resist….

• sintart posted on July 12, 2009 at 3:06 pm

I lurrrve the ice cream cup & the little pair of pink sunnies! Totally adorable!!! *squeals*

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:06 am

They’re all so freakin’ cute, no wonder I can’t stop, heh!

• starbucksweetie posted on July 12, 2009 at 5:42 pm

I think you’re hilarious for deciding to collect something when you have no idea what you’re going to do with them 🙂

However, you are usually a collector – I remember your huge collection of Balenciaga handbags

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:06 am

Yeah I figure I’ll find a way to use em, bwahahah

• popcorn_feet posted on July 12, 2009 at 5:44 pm

yep, love them too and no idea when you can do with them. I mean you could hang them off keys but they might get banged up? And I know they are expensive…the juicy charms used to be smaller and much more the size for their bracelets, now they are practically the size of cell phone charms which is kind of weird actually. They arent jewelry almost.

tracy

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:23 am

Yeah I know, if they’re on keys or bracelets, they get so bashed! They’re so so gorgeous but so hard to figure out a use for them 😉

• mizzalaneous posted on July 12, 2009 at 6:03 pm

Ooh, I love those earrings. Great taste!

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:31 am

Their earrings are all supernice, I’ve got these other ones that are like a massive dangly diamond – so cute!

• princesszhing posted on July 12, 2009 at 6:05 pm

awww cute! i love the ones that you can open up or has something hidden in them! 🙂

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:32 am

I tend to go for those too, just seem more interesting!

• aureline_serene posted on July 12, 2009 at 6:14 pm

The are all soooo gorgeous. My fave is the whale. Trés cute. You have impeccable taste!

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:33 am

It’s the most adorable doohickey hey?! They should make more animals I reckon 😛

• esthered posted on July 12, 2009 at 8:36 pm

You have an insane amount of Juicy charms!! I’m so jealous! Haha! They’re all gorgeous and cute, though!

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:34 am

Hehe good thing I didn’t take pics of ALL of em 😛 I have some fake ones too and they’re great for banging around (without me freaking out) but I have to say they’re not quite the same… Still worth it though as they were only 5 bucks each!

• pinkcaviar posted on July 12, 2009 at 8:42 pm

Cute Juicy collection! I have the exact whale and ice cream cup! I use them as a bag charm on my Balenciaga or on my MJ coin purse. My favorite is also the blue whale with the little yorkie coming out!:)

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:48 am

Hehe good taste!

My bags are all charmed up, but so worried the charms get damaged or scratched :X

• swirly_pie posted on July 12, 2009 at 1:51 pm

• swirly_pie posted on July 12, 2009 at 1:55 pm

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 12:19 am

Nah I go to a mani pedi place, cos it’s sooo cheap in Shanghai!

• tiffanyx posted on July 12, 2009 at 2:02 pm

ohhhh i love the flamingo!!

hmmm able to wear them as brooches??

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 12:38 am

Unfortunately no, no where to put the pin, doh!

• tiffanyx posted on July 13, 2009 at 12:39 am

ahhh bag charm then?
        everyday change a charm?

• desireless posted on July 12, 2009 at 2:07 pm

I love the ice cream one!

And what is the colour of the pink polish? I love it!

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:01 am

• jasmine_z posted on July 12, 2009 at 2:10 pm

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:02 am

• bisoumoi posted on July 12, 2009 at 2:56 pm

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:03 am

They don’t have a JC store in Singapore? boooO!

• bisoumoi posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:27 am

• thefragrantelf posted on July 12, 2009 at 2:57 pm

• couturekitten posted on July 12, 2009 at 5:00 pm

Tokidoki is my obsession too. *sigh*

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:05 am

Haha ya, you have a mad Toki obsession. I love the new ones!!! Must… resist….

• sintart posted on July 12, 2009 at 3:06 pm

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:06 am

They’re all so freakin’ cute, no wonder I can’t stop, heh!

• ragdollstitches posted on July 12, 2009 at 11:41 pm

So many cute things! I love the ice cream & the sunglasses, but especially the locket cherries. 🙂

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:49 am

They clink against each other and I love the sound of it and the feel! OK that sounded weird… but its true 😛

• lindi_jay posted on July 13, 2009 at 1:12 am

I didn’t realise the charms were so detailed until I saw your photos. Very nice! And maybe you could hang them off a chain across a mirror or something – like one of those mad Swarovski crystal collectors, lol!

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:49 am

They’re actually really fine quality, love ’em. And I LOVE your idea, it’s the best one so far!! Now just gotta find a chain to stick onto the mirror….. 😛 Thanks!

• starbucksweetie posted on July 12, 2009 at 5:42 pm

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:06 am

Yeah I figure I’ll find a way to use em, bwahahah

• popcorn_feet posted on July 12, 2009 at 5:44 pm

tracy

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:23 am

• mizzalaneous posted on July 12, 2009 at 6:03 pm

Ooh, I love those earrings. Great taste!

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:31 am

• princesszhing posted on July 12, 2009 at 6:05 pm

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:32 am

I tend to go for those too, just seem more interesting!

• aureline_serene posted on July 12, 2009 at 6:14 pm

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:33 am

It’s the most adorable doohickey hey?! They should make more animals I reckon 😛

• esthered posted on July 12, 2009 at 8:36 pm

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:34 am

• pinkcaviar posted on July 12, 2009 at 8:42 pm

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:48 am

Hehe good taste!

• tricia_sum posted on July 13, 2009 at 5:52 am

Oh my and you are saying you have more?! But they are really cute i must say 🙂 HAha.. gifts perhaps?

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 7:03 am

I got lazy taking more photos, heh! The charms are so photogenic though 😛

• ragdollstitches posted on July 12, 2009 at 11:41 pm

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:49 am

• lindi_jay posted on July 13, 2009 at 1:12 am

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 2:49 am

• j0s1e267 posted on July 13, 2009 at 9:42 am

OooOoo, love the Cherries, Whale and Cupcake charms the best! Absolutely adorable!

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 11:27 am

I love em alllll, they are just so freakin’ cute, heh!

• tricia_sum posted on July 13, 2009 at 5:52 am

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 7:03 am

I got lazy taking more photos, heh! The charms are so photogenic though 😛

• j0s1e267 posted on July 13, 2009 at 9:42 am

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 11:27 am

I love em alllll, they are just so freakin’ cute, heh!

• kachunknorge posted on July 13, 2009 at 9:54 pm

X’mas tree? That’s what I do with my Georg Jensen trinkets, hee hee.

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 11:42 pm

oh haha good idea! a juicy couture xmas tree 😛

• kachunknorge posted on July 13, 2009 at 9:54 pm

X’mas tree? That’s what I do with my Georg Jensen trinkets, hee hee.

• beverly posted on July 13, 2009 at 11:42 pm

oh haha good idea! a juicy couture xmas tree 😛

• hapadoll posted on July 14, 2009 at 9:38 pm

have you seen this current season’s straw bag and ballet slippers? soooo cute, i dont want to start buying their charms cos i’m pretty certain i won’t be able to stop

• beverly posted on July 14, 2009 at 11:16 pm

yeah the ballet slippers are cuuuute too!

• hapadoll posted on July 14, 2009 at 9:38 pm

• beverly posted on July 14, 2009 at 11:16 pm

yeah the ballet slippers are cuuuute too!

• 8balldecline posted on July 15, 2009 at 6:03 am

i actually saw masses of juicy couture charms when i was in nordstroms in washington d.c. the other week and i took photos for you. haha. i dunno why. they didn’t turn out too great anyway. i love the peanut.

• beverly posted on July 15, 2009 at 9:45 am

Awww so lucky you can go to nordies, i’m jealous! I so wanna go and shop myself silly 😛

• 8balldecline posted on July 23, 2009 at 3:54 am

i didn’t even spend a dime in nordstroms. or even macy’s for that matter. i should have atleast spent some money so i could get a macy’s or nordstroms shopping bag. haha.

• 8balldecline posted on July 15, 2009 at 6:03 am

• beverly posted on July 15, 2009 at 9:45 am

• 8balldecline posted on July 23, 2009 at 3:54 am

• Janice posted on September 24, 2012 at 9:00 am

Hellow. Do u hv any intention to sell some of your charms?

• Beverly! posted on September 24, 2012 at 5:23 pm

HI Janice, which one(s) were you after?

• Janice posted on September 24, 2012 at 7:19 pm

hamburger and panda 😉

• Beverly! posted on September 24, 2012 at 8:36 pm

Hamburger – I have one brand new in box (bought a duplicate that i never used)

Panda – mint condition in box

Will sell for $50 each 🙂

• Janice posted on September 24, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Hi bev, thanks for the prompt response. I would like to hv d burger 😉 how do I pay u?