Fitness, Uncategorized Protected: HILTON’S GYM 8 May 2007

• l_i_z posted on May 8, 2007 at 4:42 am

Ouuchh you poor thing! I would see a doctor just to make sure there’s nothing really wrong with it.

The body attack class sounds really good, I’m gonna see if I can do it somewhere when I get better.

It makes sense that they’d be doing the sound check 3 hours before it started, but a bit inconsiderate. At least you enjoyed seeing her hehe.

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:46 pm

Body Attack seems deceiving cos I thought it was like some sort of Combat class. But ti’s soooo fun!

• islegrl posted on May 8, 2007 at 5:18 am

Wow…you could see Avril Lavigne’s concert outside your window? Cool! I like her new song *Girlfriend* — it’s cute! *^^*

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:52 pm

Yeah but I went down to watch since I’m on the 11th floor 😛

• etherealprey posted on May 8, 2007 at 6:08 am

ouchies. hope you kissed ur finger. can’t stand avril…

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:52 pm

Haha I like her! I like how straight and loooong her hair is 😉

• budding_corsage posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:28 am

OMG I cut my index finger last night too!! But mine happened when I was chopping veg. Now it is painful to type 🙁 Hope yours is not a splinter – yes do go to docs if it continues to hurt!

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:55 pm

Me too, index fingers are the worst ones to hurt! So hard to wash my hair now, heh!

• thefragrantelf posted on May 8, 2007 at 11:09 am

Yow! Hope the swelling’s gone down on your finger! Yay re the workouts, sounds like you’ve found a good combo!

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:56 pm

The swelling’s down but it still hurts when I touch it, I think it’s just cos it’s a deep cut. Boo 🙁

• khemany posted on May 8, 2007 at 12:04 pm

ahhh i hurt my finger too…well my friend broke a champayne glass and i found some! I can still feel somehting in there and it hurts, my boyf tried to get it out but cant see it 🙁

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:56 pm

OUCH! I hope it’s not stuck in your finger.. the thought of having something in there and having to pull it out freaks me out :X

• l_i_z posted on May 8, 2007 at 4:42 am

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:46 pm

• islegrl posted on May 8, 2007 at 5:18 am

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:52 pm

Yeah but I went down to watch since I’m on the 11th floor 😛

• etherealprey posted on May 8, 2007 at 6:08 am

ouchies. hope you kissed ur finger. can’t stand avril…

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:52 pm

Haha I like her! I like how straight and loooong her hair is 😉

• princesszhing posted on May 8, 2007 at 2:08 pm

poor girl! hope your finger heels soon! did you pick the HIlton gym eventually?

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:59 pm

I like Hilton’s and they’ll wave startup fee, but it’s still $33 a week so if they won’t reduce, I don’t think I will 🙁

• princesszhing posted on May 10, 2007 at 2:09 pm

hopefully they will make an exception for you! they do seem to have more interesting classes as well! *fingers crossed*

• angelnotes posted on May 8, 2007 at 2:34 pm

Oh man…do take care!! :X Sounds really scary.

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 10:01 pm

I hope i’tll be ok soon. it’s tough doing normal things cos it’s on my right index finger! Blah 🙁

• budding_corsage posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:28 am

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:55 pm

• thefragrantelf posted on May 8, 2007 at 11:09 am

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:56 pm

• khemany posted on May 8, 2007 at 12:04 pm

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:56 pm

• princesszhing posted on May 8, 2007 at 2:08 pm

poor girl! hope your finger heels soon! did you pick the HIlton gym eventually?

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 9:59 pm

• princesszhing posted on May 10, 2007 at 2:09 pm

• angelnotes posted on May 8, 2007 at 2:34 pm

Oh man…do take care!! :X Sounds really scary.

• beverly posted on May 8, 2007 at 10:01 pm