FASHION, Uncategorized TIFFANY & CO = LOVE 6 February 2007

Met up with a girlfriend for lunch last Friday and we hit Tiffany & Co at the same time. Found myself lusting over a few pieces, and I was delighted to find out they were pretty much amongst the cheapest at the store. It was like a sign! 😉 I didn’t get anything though, didn’t want to make any impulse purchases.. I wanted to think it over for a few weeks. It’s a good time to buy as I can claim tax at the airport when I leave for SG later this month… so that’s like 10% back. Hrmmm…. so tempted!!

Tiffany & Co heart band ring (US$175)

Tiffany & Co lock charm (US$125)

Tiffany & Co heart charm (US$125)

Tiffany & Co wave ring (US$925).. ok not cheap but I had to sneak this one in ‘cos I love it so much!

Tiffany & Co double wire ring (US$1,900).. ok not cheap either, but it’s so gorgeous in real life!

• esthered posted on February 6, 2007 at 9:38 am

Wow the lock charm one is paricularly pretty, and the last ring! But US $1600 is a lot! D:

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:51 pm

Ya, yikes! But i like it sooooooooo much

• bisoumoi posted on February 6, 2007 at 9:41 am

I was in T&Co yesterday and saw the wave ring. Very fond of it. Seriously nice. But with the same price, you could get the Gehry collection items too.

• kare2711 posted on February 6, 2007 at 10:01 am

Me too!!!!! I was soooclose to getting it, but hub kept on saying it’s not worth it, although it’s not silver. I think it flatters all kinds of fingers.

• bisoumoi posted on February 6, 2007 at 10:56 am

Ya it’s not worth it if people were to say it looks like wires around the fingers. Then again, flattering to the fingers. Hee!

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:52 pm

I agree.. it may be white gold but it’s just TOO $$, esp since we can probably find something the same/similar in costume jewellery for a few bucks. But ooooooo it was so nice!

• tiffanyx posted on February 6, 2007 at 9:43 am

love the first ring! but how come so last one’s SOOO expensive?

and SAVINGS! babe!!!

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:54 pm

It’s platinum and diamonds all round… ahhh I love it!

• tiffanyx posted on February 6, 2007 at 11:25 pm

LOL nooooooooooooooooooo saveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

• joannako posted on February 6, 2007 at 10:20 am

the wave ring is gorgeous!

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:54 pm

It was REALLY nice on, all delicate yet simple. But SO $$ 🙁

• l_i_z posted on February 6, 2007 at 10:28 am

The heart band ring is too cute:)

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:55 pm

I thought it was pretty cheap for Tiffany, and it’ll make a really fun everyday piece 🙂

• ohprettywords posted on February 6, 2007 at 1:41 pm

oooh. the double wire ring is BEAUTIFUL.

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:55 pm

It looks even nicer in real life, on the finger! I just wish it was $200 instead of $925… geez….

• joni_to0622 posted on February 6, 2007 at 3:07 pm

I love the last ring alot!! so classy!

how come you are going back to SGP so often? I would love to go there too. never been there before! 😀

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:58 pm

I REALLY like the last one, plus it’s the most timeless since it’s platinum/diamonds. Ahhh….!

Going to SG again as it’s my cousin’s wedding and I’m the bridesmaid 🙂

• joni_to0622 posted on February 7, 2007 at 5:47 pm

congrats to your cousin! 🙂 have fun in SG!

• starbucksweetie posted on February 6, 2007 at 5:05 pm

I love Tiffany. So pretty and elegant.

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 8:00 pm

I’m a massive T&C fan.. just wish it was a bit cheaper :X

• esthered posted on February 6, 2007 at 9:38 am

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:51 pm

Ya, yikes! But i like it sooooooooo much

• bisoumoi posted on February 6, 2007 at 9:41 am

• kare2711 posted on February 6, 2007 at 10:01 am

• bisoumoi posted on February 6, 2007 at 10:56 am

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:52 pm

• tiffanyx posted on February 6, 2007 at 9:43 am

love the first ring! but how come so last one’s SOOO expensive?

and SAVINGS! babe!!!

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:54 pm

It’s platinum and diamonds all round… ahhh I love it!

• tiffanyx posted on February 6, 2007 at 11:25 pm

LOL nooooooooooooooooooo saveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

• joannako posted on February 6, 2007 at 10:20 am

the wave ring is gorgeous!

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:54 pm

It was REALLY nice on, all delicate yet simple. But SO $$ 🙁

• linklist posted on February 6, 2007 at 6:23 pm

The double wire ring looks really lovely. Probably you should buy one to replace the ring you lost 🙂

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 8:00 pm

Hehe I know, that’s what I was thinking! A nice treat for myself too 😛

• popcorn_feet posted on February 6, 2007 at 6:25 pm

Tiffany stuff is wonderful! It feels so nice and solid. Heavy! It lasts forever…and is so classic. I have two of the link bracelets – the ones with the fairly heavy chains. One has a heart charm and one a tiffany charm. They are copied all over the place but are never quite as nice…

• beverly posted on February 7, 2007 at 8:44 pm

I love their platinum/diamond, I really do think they last forever and I can pass it down to my daughter or something 🙂

Ooo I had the heart charm link bracelet too! But it was silver and got scratched and banged everywhere so I sold it 🙁 But it was so gorgeous

• l_i_z posted on February 6, 2007 at 10:28 am

The heart band ring is too cute:)

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:55 pm

• ohprettywords posted on February 6, 2007 at 1:41 pm

oooh. the double wire ring is BEAUTIFUL.

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:55 pm

• etherealprey posted on February 6, 2007 at 9:42 pm

a girl’s best friend isn’t always a diamond, but it does come in a blue box with a white ribbon…red during christmas hee hee….

• beverly posted on February 7, 2007 at 8:47 pm

ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!! I’m such a T&C addict.. basically anything there makes me swoon 😉

• joni_to0622 posted on February 6, 2007 at 3:07 pm

I love the last ring alot!! so classy!

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 7:58 pm

Going to SG again as it’s my cousin’s wedding and I’m the bridesmaid 🙂

• joni_to0622 posted on February 7, 2007 at 5:47 pm

congrats to your cousin! 🙂 have fun in SG!

• si_lina posted on February 7, 2007 at 12:45 am

Hey Bev, wassup!
    I really, truly, certainly adore the wave ring! Aw, that’s so nice! Makes me wonder what you’ll end up getting! Btw, I missed your previous post 🙁 Let’s talk about something else! So I’ve been seeing a lot of Balenciagas these days on my way to work… what’s up with that huh?

• beverly posted on February 7, 2007 at 9:05 pm

I just wish they were cheaper. Haha!

Yeah a LOT of fake balenciaga and Chloe paddington bags around nowasays 🙁

• starbucksweetie posted on February 6, 2007 at 5:05 pm

I love Tiffany. So pretty and elegant.

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 8:00 pm

I’m a massive T&C fan.. just wish it was a bit cheaper :X

• linklist posted on February 6, 2007 at 6:23 pm

• beverly posted on February 6, 2007 at 8:00 pm

Hehe I know, that’s what I was thinking! A nice treat for myself too 😛

• popcorn_feet posted on February 6, 2007 at 6:25 pm

• beverly posted on February 7, 2007 at 8:44 pm

• etherealprey posted on February 6, 2007 at 9:42 pm

• beverly posted on February 7, 2007 at 8:47 pm

• venna posted on February 7, 2007 at 7:21 am

I vote that you get either one of the pricier rings OR get the heart ring along with the two charms 😉 Personally, I’d forget everything else and spring for the wave ring~ it’s so unique!! This is coming from the ultimate enabler though, so you probably shouldn’t listen to me! :X

• beverly posted on February 7, 2007 at 9:08 pm

Good point… as ‘real’ jewellery ones will hold their value and last. ARGH.. i want them all. How bad am i?!? 😛

• si_lina posted on February 7, 2007 at 12:45 am

Hey Bev, wassup!

• beverly posted on February 7, 2007 at 9:05 pm

I just wish they were cheaper. Haha!

Yeah a LOT of fake balenciaga and Chloe paddington bags around nowasays 🙁

• jenniferh posted on February 7, 2007 at 9:56 am

i love the double wire ring! it comes in a platinum ring too which is alot more expensive, i think.

• beverly posted on February 7, 2007 at 9:11 pm

Think it only comes in platinum/diamond which is the one above – US$1900, I made a typo above, oops!!

• venna posted on February 7, 2007 at 7:21 am

• beverly posted on February 7, 2007 at 9:08 pm

• vixette7 posted on February 7, 2007 at 5:10 pm

errr…isn’t it better to buy in SG and claim tax when you’re going back to OZ?

• beverly posted on February 7, 2007 at 9:12 pm

Think it works out the same either way? Not sure! As OZ has 10% tax so quite a bit to claim..

• jenniferh posted on February 7, 2007 at 9:56 am

• beverly posted on February 7, 2007 at 9:11 pm

• vixette7 posted on February 7, 2007 at 5:10 pm

errr…isn’t it better to buy in SG and claim tax when you’re going back to OZ?

• beverly posted on February 7, 2007 at 9:12 pm

• misskesha24 posted on February 8, 2007 at 1:47 am

I am loving the heart band ring! I am thinking about it getting as a post graduation gift for myself! plus tiffany & co.= love!

• beverly posted on February 8, 2007 at 6:39 am

Ooo do, it’ll make a lovely present and I think it’s v reasonably priced!

• misskesha24 posted on February 8, 2007 at 1:47 am

• beverly posted on February 8, 2007 at 6:39 am

Ooo do, it’ll make a lovely present and I think it’s v reasonably priced!

• blairwitch posted on February 8, 2007 at 11:25 am

I love the first and last rings!! I am on a big ring craze at the moment. But that first ring really is pretty cheap!

• beverly posted on February 8, 2007 at 8:48 pm