FOOD, Food reviews, Uncategorized Protected: THAI CATHRIYA, ST JAMES STEAK 2 February 2007

• sisqa posted on February 2, 2007 at 12:38 am

i love St James’ decor, but the food is really terrible, IMO, which is a shame!

• beverly posted on February 2, 2007 at 6:36 am

Ooo all the food’s not good? The steaks were ok but the mash was fab. I was eyeing the fish & chips when it came out as they looked good!

• sisqa posted on February 5, 2007 at 2:09 am

oops.. maybe not ALL the food. but my colleagues ordered different things and they didn’t give good reviews.

• protozone posted on February 2, 2007 at 1:57 am

I also like my steaks medium rare and often get a medium instead. Maybe I should start ordering rare.

• beverly posted on February 2, 2007 at 6:36 am

Same, it’s like they don’t BELIEVE us that we want it kinda bloody. but i’m scared if I order rare it’ll still be mooing :X

• starbucksweetie posted on February 2, 2007 at 5:17 am

Sounds like you had fun. Is “mashed”, just mashed potatos?

• beverly posted on February 2, 2007 at 6:37 am

Yep that’s it, with butter and milk through it. YUMMILICIOUS

• sisqa posted on February 2, 2007 at 12:38 am

i love St James’ decor, but the food is really terrible, IMO, which is a shame!

• beverly posted on February 2, 2007 at 6:36 am

• sisqa posted on February 5, 2007 at 2:09 am

• protozone posted on February 2, 2007 at 1:57 am

• beverly posted on February 2, 2007 at 6:36 am

• starbucksweetie posted on February 2, 2007 at 5:17 am

Sounds like you had fun. Is “mashed”, just mashed potatos?

• beverly posted on February 2, 2007 at 6:37 am

Yep that’s it, with butter and milk through it. YUMMILICIOUS

• uglychocolate posted on February 2, 2007 at 4:24 pm

Oh, I love beef salad! Actually, I just really like salads with lots of meat in it. Or maybe it’s just the meat I like.

• beverly posted on February 2, 2007 at 10:53 pm

Haha same! But now I’m a convert, I’ll get that next time if I feel like being healthy

• uglychocolate posted on February 2, 2007 at 4:24 pm