FOOD, Uncategorized STRAWBERRIES & KIT KATS 5 September 2006

D’you know what’s great about Spring in Australia? The fantastic strawberries from Queensland! They’re all fat, red and luscious. And so juicyyyyyy :)~ They’re so sweet that you can just eat them straight, or in my case, with a big dollop of low-fat yoghurt. My favourite’s either the French Cheesecake yoghurt or Honey yoghurt.. both go so well with the strawberries.

Another fab dessert is the new Cookie Dough Kit Kat – a chunky Kit Kat finger with a layer of cookie dough and caramel above the wafers. It’s sinfully rich and makes you feel a bit *urk* afterwards, but is such a yummy treat :)~ Also got the new Honeycomb Kit Kat, but haven’t gotten around to trying that one out yet πŸ˜›

• renew posted on September 4, 2006 at 11:43 pm

OMG, Cookie Dough Kit Kats?! *dies*

Those strawberries look yummy too! I love organic ones the best because they always come so red and ripe and juicy.

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 7:21 am

The cookie dough ones are SO GOOD.. super sweet so I just have half a chunky finger in a sitting, but totally worth it :)~

• hyperion1 posted on September 5, 2006 at 12:27 am

those strawberries look so delicious!! we also get sweet juicy strawberries in the spring here in Canada πŸ™‚

those two new Kit Kats look delicious! πŸ™‚ we don’t have those flavours in Canada yet.. enjoy! πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 10:08 am

I normally don’t like strawberries THAT much.. cos I like super sweet fruit. But at this time of the wear? They’re perfect πŸ˜€

• jarmz posted on September 5, 2006 at 12:43 am

strawberries!!!! slurpsss

i love dipping them in melty chocolate. slurps.

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 10:08 am

Mmm me too! Warm melted chocolate.. yum..

• fuchsiacow posted on September 5, 2006 at 1:49 am

oh my. the picture looks absolutely divine. mouth-watering.

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 10:09 am

I’m happy it turned out well with the closeup, I should have taken the pic with whole strawberries.. but ah well!

• eviltofu posted on September 5, 2006 at 2:37 am

Kitty Kat

You like kitt kats way too much…

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 10:09 am

Re: Kitty Kat

Heh! I actually don’t ahve much of a sweet tooth.. but recently am really getting into chocs, etc. Bad bad..

• tracyhuang posted on September 5, 2006 at 3:10 am

I’ve to agree with you on the strawberries! They are fat and delicious! Happy to be living in the sunshine state πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 10:11 am

Yeah, you’re lucky! Even here, strawberries are all around the supermarkets.. they look so luscious πŸ™‚

• mzangel84 posted on September 5, 2006 at 4:49 am

Omg, I wish SG sells those bars here. -wails-

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 10:11 am

I thought they do? maybe hard to find.. they’re so new in AU as well. If you want me to help you get some, just lmk πŸ™‚

• gingerstardrops posted on September 5, 2006 at 6:42 am

French cheesecake yogurt sounds yummy!

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 11:06 am

I was a bit apprehensive,but it was SO yum.. not at all weird πŸ˜›

• renew posted on September 4, 2006 at 11:43 pm

OMG, Cookie Dough Kit Kats?! *dies*

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 7:21 am

• hyperion1 posted on September 5, 2006 at 12:27 am

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 10:08 am

• jarmz posted on September 5, 2006 at 12:43 am

strawberries!!!! slurpsss

i love dipping them in melty chocolate. slurps.

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 10:08 am

Mmm me too! Warm melted chocolate.. yum..

• bisoumoi posted on September 5, 2006 at 8:46 am

I love sweet strawberries. Never miss them when I’m in Aus.

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 11:08 am

Australia has some of the best strawberries IMHO.. always so juicy and fat and sweet :)~

• __pinkpony posted on September 5, 2006 at 9:18 am

Yes! The strawberries are yummy. I had some lastnight but with vanilla icecream and maple syrup. πŸ™‚

I blogged about the cookie dough Kit Kat in my vox. Hehe. It’s so yummy!!!!!

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 11:09 am

Mmm yeah they’ll go well with just plaine ice cream!

Those kitkat fingers should be smaller IMHO.. a whole one makes you feel a bit ill :X

• fuchsiacow posted on September 5, 2006 at 1:49 am

oh my. the picture looks absolutely divine. mouth-watering.

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 10:09 am

• eviltofu posted on September 5, 2006 at 2:37 am

Kitty Kat

You like kitt kats way too much…

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 10:09 am

Re: Kitty Kat

• tracyhuang posted on September 5, 2006 at 3:10 am

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 10:11 am

• ce_no1 posted on September 5, 2006 at 11:46 am

yeh, i tried the cookie dough kit kat yesterday. not bad, chunky too.. πŸ™‚

i also like fruit salad with mixed fresh berries yoghurt topping. very refreshing.. πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 9:55 pm

I just had the honeycomb yesterday.. think I prefer it more. But yeah, I prefer less chocolate, it’s a bit too chunky for me!

• mzangel84 posted on September 5, 2006 at 4:49 am

Omg, I wish SG sells those bars here. -wails-

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 10:11 am

• gingerstardrops posted on September 5, 2006 at 6:42 am

French cheesecake yogurt sounds yummy!

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 11:06 am

I was a bit apprehensive,but it was SO yum.. not at all weird πŸ˜›

• bisoumoi posted on September 5, 2006 at 8:46 am

I love sweet strawberries. Never miss them when I’m in Aus.

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 11:08 am

• __pinkpony posted on September 5, 2006 at 9:18 am

I blogged about the cookie dough Kit Kat in my vox. Hehe. It’s so yummy!!!!!

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 11:09 am

Mmm yeah they’ll go well with just plaine ice cream!

• starbucksweetie posted on September 5, 2006 at 5:22 pm

I’m always so jealous that you guys always exotic flavors of candies.

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 9:56 pm

I think major cities just tend to have more flavours, as I remember San Francisco and Singapore also having loads of different flavours. Probably just easier to import them in!

• ce_no1 posted on September 5, 2006 at 11:46 am

yeh, i tried the cookie dough kit kat yesterday. not bad, chunky too.. πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 9:55 pm

• starbucksweetie posted on September 5, 2006 at 5:22 pm

I’m always so jealous that you guys always exotic flavors of candies.

• beverly posted on September 5, 2006 at 9:56 pm

• preci0us_dreams posted on September 6, 2006 at 9:01 am

The cookie dough flavour sounds amazing!

• beverly posted on September 6, 2006 at 9:45 am

It was yum :)~ But now that I’ve had the honeycomb, I think I prefer that one better! The cookiedough just needs more of it, and less of the caramel

• preci0us_dreams posted on September 6, 2006 at 9:01 am

The cookie dough flavour sounds amazing!

• beverly posted on September 6, 2006 at 9:45 am