Uncategorized Protected: Microsoft 28 August 2003

• misawong posted on August 28, 2003 at 8:19 am

Good Luck!

Hi Bev, my name is Christina Wong and I’m a friend of Jete who introduced me to your LJ as we have common interests in make-up! I’m a Singaporean at the University of North Carolina and got introduced to LJ not too long ago so am still learning the ropes. My favourite make-up is Stila, NARS, and Japanese brands – shiseido, kose, kanebo, cosme decorte. Love their light shining colours like lime green which I’m obessed with right now. Been reading your webpage about tips on make up stuff especially putting them in a CD case. Good idea! Good luck hearing from Microsoft!

• beverly posted on August 29, 2003 at 6:17 am

Re: Good Luck!

Hi Christina! So nice to see a fellow Singaporean here, there are a couple of us around 🙂 How do you get access to Jap brands? I want to try them out ‘cos I haven’t really tried any, but none here in Australia 🙁

• jillydonut posted on August 28, 2003 at 8:36 am

Fingers crossed……..

Much luck. They’d be lucky to get you as a new hire!

• beverly posted on August 29, 2003 at 6:17 am

Re: Fingers crossed……..

Thank you! I got it! 😀

• opalline posted on August 28, 2003 at 9:20 am

Don’t worry! Being interviewed means that they saw something they liked, and hey, personality and “fit” can always give you the extra boost you need to get the job. One of my friends interviewed for a position in the Microsft HQ (Redmond, Washington) and the interviews made her write a program on paper, with a pen!! Then they complained that she didn’t program fast enough. Never mind the fact that she’s a child genius! Yeesh.

• beverly posted on August 29, 2003 at 7:04 am

Yayyy you were right, I should’ve listened to you from the start 😛

No programming on paper at my interviews though.. thank goodness!! I wouldn’t perform well under that kinda pressure, ack.

• minimaleffort posted on August 28, 2003 at 11:44 am

Man, you’re going places!! 3 out of 200+ and you’re trying to convince us you’re all average. Pfffft.

• beverly posted on August 29, 2003 at 7:04 am

I *do* have average grades.. but now I’m just hoping future employees see my work experience instead and, uh, forget to check out my grades 😉

• Anonymous posted on August 28, 2003 at 3:24 pm

Good luck B!

Lisa (BerryD)

• beverly posted on August 29, 2003 at 6:59 am

😀

• misawong posted on August 28, 2003 at 8:19 am

Good Luck!

• beverly posted on August 29, 2003 at 6:17 am

Re: Good Luck!

• jillydonut posted on August 28, 2003 at 8:36 am

Fingers crossed……..

Much luck. They’d be lucky to get you as a new hire!

• beverly posted on August 29, 2003 at 6:17 am