Uncategorized Protected: Getting married?! 10 March 2003

• blueberrykisses posted on March 10, 2003 at 6:45 am

Haha, i guess there are certain advantages to marrying early, but no way am i following such a trend either.

• valencianna posted on March 10, 2003 at 12:54 pm

haha im one of the married ones, i bet its nice to be single.

• beverly posted on March 10, 2003 at 8:06 pm

Hehe yeah, you’re all mad I tell ya! 😛 J/k, it’s mainly cos I can’t see myself married at all and so it’s freaky when my friends start getting married and settling down. And people ask “So, are you and Chris next?” and that’s even scarier. I like where I am now – with a boyfriend but not settled down, and hopefully it’ll be that way for awhile!

PS. lovvvve your icon

• valencianna posted on March 10, 2003 at 8:47 pm

thanks your the best!

• blueberrykisses posted on March 10, 2003 at 6:45 am

• tsubi posted on March 10, 2003 at 4:30 pm

Hey Bev!

Wow, your friend must be really in love to get married so soon! How old are you anyway and how long have u been with Chris? I am definitely not one to get married soon either, considering I’m only 17! LOL! 😀

x

• beverly posted on March 10, 2003 at 8:01 pm

Definitely..! I’m 21 but I won’t get married ’till at least 24, I just don’t feel mature enough 😛 I’ve been with chris for a little over two and a half years, our anniversary is Aug 4 🙂
      Hey I know a girl who got married at 18, so you never know, hehe!

• valencianna posted on March 10, 2003 at 12:54 pm

haha im one of the married ones, i bet its nice to be single.

• beverly posted on March 10, 2003 at 8:06 pm

PS. lovvvve your icon

• valencianna posted on March 10, 2003 at 8:47 pm

thanks your the best!

• tsubi posted on March 10, 2003 at 4:30 pm

Hey Bev!

x

• beverly posted on March 10, 2003 at 8:01 pm

Hey I know a girl who got married at 18, so you never know, hehe!