Uncategorized Protected: Goodbye, CSIRO 21 February 2003

• Anonymous posted on February 20, 2003 at 9:58 pm

Hey Bev, well done! I’m really glad it all worked out. 🙂
    See you tonight!

– Ros

• beverly posted on February 20, 2003 at 11:50 pm

Eeee! This is the first time you’ve commented 😛 But ya, I’m glad it worked out.. but it’s 7pm and I’m still in the office packing up *lol*

• Anonymous posted on February 20, 2003 at 9:58 pm

Hey Bev, well done! I’m really glad it all worked out. 🙂
    See you tonight!

– Ros

• beverly posted on February 20, 2003 at 11:50 pm

• Anonymous posted on February 21, 2003 at 9:09 pm

delicious

mind sendin the the bottom half of full length of ur body? in that pix?

that look is hmm very saucy do you live up to ur looks beverly? :P~~~~

kaului jai

kauluijai@yahoo.com

• Anonymous posted on February 21, 2003 at 9:13 pm

delicious

gotta admit you have talent girl, keep up the good work 😀

5* for beverly

kaului jai

kauluijai@yahoo.com

• Anonymous posted on February 22, 2003 at 3:16 am

YES to you Bev:) You’re one of those people I usually read abt in novels… you know the ones that really stife hard for their dreams and actually see them in reality kind if stories:)
    So glad you got all of your stuff done:) Nothing beats the feeling of putting your hard work in something and getting it done well…and complimented to boot:P
    So now its back to Uni huh? Don’t worry soon you’ll “legaly” be joinijg the working force:)
    You’re really lucky though… you knew what you wanted to do when you were young and its stayed the same since then and now…soon you’ll be doing something you really love…other than eating…LOL
    Not many people can boast the fact that they actually like to wake up in the morning to go for work coz they enjoy it.
    Take care.
    Shree

• beverly posted on February 23, 2003 at 4:53 pm

thanks Shree! 🙂 I’m actually quite lazy though and don’t strive that much.. but I was reaaaallly lucky to apply for CSIRO on the day applications closed and they offered me the job – think it was just at the right place at the right time 😛 Uni starts next week so at least I get a week off, whew! Assuming I don’t do the webdesign job.. unsure about that still. Hey are you planning to come to Australia for a holiday sometime? You should! 🙂

• Anonymous posted on February 22, 2003 at 4:07 am

hello.. may i know how u created those animated gif files??
    they’re really neat!!!

• Anonymous posted on February 21, 2003 at 9:09 pm

delicious

mind sendin the the bottom half of full length of ur body? in that pix?

that look is hmm very saucy do you live up to ur looks beverly? :P~~~~

kaului jai

kauluijai@yahoo.com

• Anonymous posted on February 21, 2003 at 9:13 pm

delicious

gotta admit you have talent girl, keep up the good work 😀

5* for beverly

kaului jai

kauluijai@yahoo.com

• Anonymous posted on February 22, 2003 at 3:16 am

Take care.
    Shree

• beverly posted on February 23, 2003 at 4:53 pm

• Anonymous posted on February 22, 2003 at 4:07 am

hello.. may i know how u created those animated gif files??
    they’re really neat!!!