Uncategorized Protected: I’m so literary 2 July 2001

• Anonymous posted on July 4, 2001 at 9:02 pm

anne rice

hi beverly,

i was wondering where did u find those 2 books of anne rice (exit to eden & belinda). i’m almost finishing her other books n i just couldn’t find her those 2 books which u have read. tell me? yeah, anne rice’s a gem. i’m addicted to her creations too. 😉 if u’re into horror stories, u may like to refer to her vampire chronicles, new tales of the vampires, the mayfair witches n etc. i love her this vampire series. hope she continue releasing new chapters of her this series. her characters bowl me over! check her books out at amazon for reference. 🙂

anyway, a couple of anne rice’s books are released as movies. for instance, Interview of a Vampire. and guess who starred in this movie? Tom Cruise & Brad Pitt! 😉 and there’s this soon-to-be-released movie Queen of the Damned? i’m not sure if it’s going to be released this year or next though. it’s one of the books in her vampire chronicles. anyway, i can’t wait to watch that movie. 😉 but i would still recommend u to read her books though. the feeling is different. and i doubt the flimmakers would follow the plot in the book accurately. ;P ok, enough said. have fun reading anne rice’s books! bye! have a nice day!

love, ling

• beverly posted on July 6, 2001 at 1:33 am

Re: anne rice

I got those 2 books from this book club in Australia for $1 each (!). But you can probably buy them at Amazon or Ebay, which’ll be cheaper than retail.
      I prefer her adult novels as I’m not really into horror. But yeah, “Interview with a Vampire” the movie was pretty awesome =)

• Anonymous posted on July 4, 2001 at 9:04 pm