EUROTRIP: SIGHTSEEING

After our lazy lunch at L’obe @ Crillon Hotel, we wandered over to the nearby Jardin du Tuileries since the weather was spot-on PERFECT. I think I may be in love with Paris’ clear skies and sunny weather.. if only Shanghai was like this all year round!

We wandered around, then found some empty chairs (love how they put out heaps of chairs for people to lounge on) and relaxed there and fell asleep in the warm sun. We spent the rest of the afternoon wandering around some more around the touristy places. Just a very chill afternoon enjoying each other’s company… and taking it easy before our MEGA anniversary dinner later at night :)

At the Jardin du Tuileries

Beautiful weather!

Lazing about on the chairs

Our view :)

A very relaxed pregnant lady, LOL

Walking towards the Louvre

Looking like a fairytale, doncha think?

The famous Louvre

Majestic against the fluffy white clouds

Heading towards Notre Dame

There’s this little monument in Paris….

Tourist shot!

Very proud of this photo I took :P

(11, 1)

56 responses to EUROTRIP: SIGHTSEEING:

1. aqualuna says:

That last photo is GORGEOUS! Postcard material!
    Oh and you look glowing! Very pretty :)

2. ze_succubus says:

Beautiful weather for awesome photos :)

3. Oh wow that last photo is amazing! You and Chris both look great :) Looks like so much fun!

Wei-Wei

4. I love your dress :) I wore loads of maxi dresses when I was pregnant. They’re the best! Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

5. looks like you two are having an amazing time! :)

I giggled when I saw the tourist pics — with Chris sporting your Chanel bag! tres chic! LOL :)

6. tiffanyx says:

you & chris is picture perfect of bliss! :)

the eiffel tower is absolutely stunning in pictures! i cant wait to go check it out!

7. aqualuna says:

That last photo is GORGEOUS! Postcard material!
    Oh and you look glowing! Very pretty :)

8. OMG i have not been keeping out! so when i read the comments on the pictures i got toooo excited!! :) congrats! :) you look very amazing still!

9. ze_succubus says:

Beautiful weather for awesome photos :)

10. Oh wow that last photo is amazing! You and Chris both look great :) Looks like so much fun!

Wei-Wei

11. I love your dress :) I wore loads of maxi dresses when I was pregnant. They’re the best! Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

12. looks like you two are having an amazing time! :)

13. roslyn says:

Magical! And I agree with the other commenters – you look beautiful!!

Happy anniversary to you both. xoxo

14. tiffanyx says:

you & chris is picture perfect of bliss! :)

15. cenedrah says:

Pregnancy seems to suit you; you have a definite glow! :) And your turquoise maxi dress is oh so lovely and cooling for a summers day. I’m so jealous you’re in Europe!

16. l_i_z says:

Gorgeous pictures! :)

17. OMG i have not been keeping out! so when i read the comments on the pictures i got toooo excited!! :) congrats! :) you look very amazing still!

18. roslyn says:

Magical! And I agree with the other commenters – you look beautiful!!

Happy anniversary to you both. xoxo

19. cenedrah says:

20. l_i_z says:

Gorgeous pictures! :)

21. exhileration says:

AMAZING photos! Especially the last one! Have you ever been to Paris before?

22. exhileration says:

AMAZING photos! Especially the last one! Have you ever been to Paris before?

23. valska says:

Love the photos. And love the picture of the Eiffel Tower. And love the dress you’re wearing!

24. valska says:

25. linklist says:

Amazing weather you had in Paris, whereas we had 2 rainy days in a row. How did you shot the last Eiffel picture? Tell me, please!

26. linklist says: