Manolo Blahnik, Shopping, Uncategorized MANOLO BLAHNIK PINK CRYSTAL HEELS 5 September 2009

And so we’re back to our regular programming.. errr… I mean, blogging. Haha. Not much has happened since we’ve been back, to be honest. Just swamped with catching up with work, and then Chris has been away in Seattle on a business trip. I did, however, manage to indulge in a bit of retail therapy… heh!

These Manolo Blahnik pink crystal heels would be me if I were a shoe 😛 Strappy, glittering and pink! It basically captures everything I love – gorgeous soft pink leather, and sparkly crystals. LOVE! It basically goes with my entire wardrobe – no surprise there. The only downside is that the heel is a bit high – I think around 3.5-4 inches. I don’t fare well with heels.. so this is just for dinners and occasions where I’m not trekking across half of China 😉

However, I did an inventory of my *ahem* shoe wardrobe today and have decided NO MORE SHOES!!! I think I can feed a small country with my shoe collection so I’ve decided to 1) stop buying designer shoes for awhile and 2) throw out/give away the shoes that I don’t wear. That way, Chris might actually have some space for the whole 3 pairs of shoes that he’s got *LOL*!

Manolo Blahnik pink crystal heels

Pic of them on my feet

Full outfit. Btw, I love Chris in a white shirt!

• aqualuna posted on September 5, 2009 at 10:57 am

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!
    I can’t stop drooling…

• beverly posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:32 pm

i”m loving ’em tooooo… the pink totally had me sold!

• winterswitchery posted on September 5, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Those are fantastic shoes!

• beverly posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:34 pm

Whee thanks, I keep staring at the crystals, haha!

• tiffanyx posted on September 5, 2009 at 12:48 pm

this is pretty!! i love the jewels!

• beverly posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:37 pm

Oooooh me too, I thought it may be garish but I think it looks really nice on!

• tiffanyx posted on September 5, 2009 at 3:48 pm

just abit too high??

• madaboutsprees posted on September 5, 2009 at 1:10 pm

where did you get that dress from? it’s pretty!

• beverly posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:39 pm

Just a random shop in China, but it looks identical to Missoni’s dresses!

• madaboutsprees posted on September 6, 2009 at 4:13 am

yes, that was exactly what i was thinking! haha… nice!!

• past_midnite posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:15 pm

I love your dress too! Where is it from? =)

• beverly posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Just a random shop in China, but it looks identical to Missoni’s dresses!

• starbucksweetie posted on September 5, 2009 at 5:01 pm

I agree w/ the Missoni comment. I was just about to ask you if it was Missoni 🙂

The shoes are great. You always have such great shopping posts.

• loupita_ posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Wow, these are stunning. 🙂

• beverly posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Aww thanks! I’m super in love with them, hehe

• blairwitch posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:54 pm

Very pretty shoes! But the dress is SMASHING on you – you look like you should be on the cover of Vogue!! 🙂

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 1:39 am

Aww you are really really nice! I can only dream, hehe. MIght have to be a lot taller (and helluva lot more famous) for that to actually happen, bwahahha

• jasmine_z posted on September 5, 2009 at 4:09 pm

Absolutely gorgeous in the last photo! The whole outfit, shoes and everything! 🙂

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 1:40 am

Yay thanks! It’s a biiiiiit short but oh well 😛

• liverella posted on September 5, 2009 at 4:51 pm

You look like a hot mermaid wth dat dress lol

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 1:41 am

Haha cool thanks! It fits well, and is super thin, so great for summer 🙂

• rapkat0021 posted on September 5, 2009 at 5:53 pm

The dress is gorgeous!
    I must go to China! My friend got me a bra from Taiwan (Triumph) and it fits me beautifully. America hates my boobs 😛

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 1:45 am

Their underwear fits me well too! 🙂

• aqualuna posted on September 5, 2009 at 10:57 am

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!
    I can’t stop drooling…

• beverly posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:32 pm

i”m loving ’em tooooo… the pink totally had me sold!

• popcorn_feet posted on September 5, 2009 at 7:01 pm

I heard Manolo shoes are comfortable even the higher ones because of the way they are constructed? Is it true? Are they not bad for the height?

And they do look fab! Love the gem shininess!

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 1:46 am

It’s true that it’s comfy in the sense that it doesn’t bite or squeeze, but because it’s high, your feet/calves still do ache from standing like that for hours – but there’s no high heel in the world that can avoid that! 😛

• popcorn_feet posted on September 6, 2009 at 10:23 am

Yes, that’s what I heard! The construction of the shoes is wonderful and…yep, you can’t do anything about the height thing but the way they are made make the actual shoe as good to wear as possible.

SO NICE! how were the shoes you wore at your wedding? They were high,no? Did they compare in comfort?

Just wondering in high-end shoes… if all things are equal with comfort or does it pay to go with Monolos?

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 12:57 pm

My wedding shoes about 3″ or so.. they were actually perfectly fine until the last 2 hrs of the day, at night, when my feet started aching from standing all day!

• winterswitchery posted on September 5, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Those are fantastic shoes!

• beverly posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:34 pm

Whee thanks, I keep staring at the crystals, haha!

• tiffanyx posted on September 5, 2009 at 12:48 pm

this is pretty!! i love the jewels!

• beverly posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:37 pm

Oooooh me too, I thought it may be garish but I think it looks really nice on!

• tiffanyx posted on September 5, 2009 at 3:48 pm

just abit too high??

• madaboutsprees posted on September 5, 2009 at 1:10 pm

where did you get that dress from? it’s pretty!

• beverly posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:39 pm

Just a random shop in China, but it looks identical to Missoni’s dresses!

• madaboutsprees posted on September 6, 2009 at 4:13 am

yes, that was exactly what i was thinking! haha… nice!!

• past_midnite posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:15 pm

I love your dress too! Where is it from? =)

• beverly posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Just a random shop in China, but it looks identical to Missoni’s dresses!

• starbucksweetie posted on September 5, 2009 at 5:01 pm

I agree w/ the Missoni comment. I was just about to ask you if it was Missoni 🙂

The shoes are great. You always have such great shopping posts.

• loupita_ posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Wow, these are stunning. 🙂

• beverly posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Aww thanks! I’m super in love with them, hehe

• blairwitch posted on September 5, 2009 at 2:54 pm

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 1:39 am

• silentphrases posted on September 5, 2009 at 11:46 pm

They are gorgeous and really suit you!

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 1:46 am

Wheeee thanks, I’m looooving the pink!

• jasmine_z posted on September 5, 2009 at 4:09 pm

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 1:40 am

Yay thanks! It’s a biiiiiit short but oh well 😛

• liverella posted on September 5, 2009 at 4:51 pm

You look like a hot mermaid wth dat dress lol

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 1:41 am

Haha cool thanks! It fits well, and is super thin, so great for summer 🙂

• rapkat0021 posted on September 5, 2009 at 5:53 pm

The dress is gorgeous!

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 1:45 am

Their underwear fits me well too! 🙂

• popcorn_feet posted on September 5, 2009 at 7:01 pm

And they do look fab! Love the gem shininess!

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 1:46 am

• popcorn_feet posted on September 6, 2009 at 10:23 am

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 12:57 pm

• silentphrases posted on September 5, 2009 at 11:46 pm

They are gorgeous and really suit you!

• beverly posted on September 6, 2009 at 1:46 am

Wheeee thanks, I’m looooving the pink!

• dignan posted on September 6, 2009 at 2:29 pm

Cute Dress

Cute Couple

🙂

• beverly posted on September 7, 2009 at 12:58 am

Hehe thanks heaps! 🙂

• j0s1e267 posted on September 7, 2009 at 5:44 pm

OoooOooo, PRETTY IN PINK!!!! Your new PINK Manolos looks absolutely FANTASTIC on you! Love your Missoni-ish dress too!

• beverly posted on September 8, 2009 at 12:17 pm

Hehe thanks hon! The Manolos are so so pretty in real life, I’m loving em!

• j0s1e267 posted on September 7, 2009 at 5:44 pm

• beverly posted on September 8, 2009 at 12:17 pm

Hehe thanks hon! The Manolos are so so pretty in real life, I’m loving em!

• finding_tricia posted on September 10, 2009 at 12:13 pm

it’ll be super mean of me if i say please continue to buy shoes? haha… i live through your shopping! :p honestly, real pair of beautiful heels!

• beverly posted on September 10, 2009 at 12:37 pm

Well… I bought not one but… THREE new pairs after writing that entry. D’oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• finding_tricia posted on September 10, 2009 at 12:13 pm

• beverly posted on September 10, 2009 at 12:37 pm

• koffiekitten posted on September 10, 2009 at 8:24 pm

such a good looking couple!!!

• beverly posted on September 11, 2009 at 12:38 am

Aww thanks! We kinda don’t look the same when we first wake up in the morning though 😛

• koffiekitten posted on September 10, 2009 at 8:24 pm

such a good looking couple!!!

• beverly posted on September 11, 2009 at 12:38 am