Christmas, FOOD, Living in... Singapore, Uncategorized Protected: CHRISTMAS LUNCH @ SHANGRI-LA 26 December 2008

• ichabunni posted on December 26, 2008 at 5:25 pm

GIRL you are still thin!! and singapore is a fabulous place during christmas. i once spent christmas walking around orchard road when my family and i visited for the holiday. awwww i miss singapore 🙂

• beverly posted on December 27, 2008 at 3:44 pm

Awww thanks, but it’s cos I know how to dress so people can’t tell, heh!

Christmas is awesome in SG, i agree! everything’s in the holiday spirit, love it 🙂

• rollagirl9 posted on December 26, 2008 at 10:14 pm

Loving the tripy pics. And prawns and broccoli – together at last!

• beverly posted on December 27, 2008 at 3:44 pm

Hehhe not surprisingly, I ate the prawns and not the broccoli 😛

• thefragrantelf posted on December 26, 2008 at 11:57 pm

The Shangri-La is gorgeous! The food looks awesome, that cheesey dessert does look interesting. Heh, yes, we need the inspiration to exercise… Matt has started swimming again since he and Chris went to the pool, I might go with next time!

• beverly posted on December 28, 2008 at 12:17 am

The cheese pudding.. OMG.. it was a really really light fluffy pudding/cake with just a hint of cheese.

Hehe yeah I heard the boys went swimming, I was teasing chris about his pool date 😉

• thefragrantelf posted on December 29, 2008 at 2:42 am

Teehee, I was teasing Matt too 😛

• starbucksweetie posted on December 27, 2008 at 1:18 am

I like your dress.

• beverly posted on December 28, 2008 at 12:17 am

That’s hon, it’s an Alannah Hill one from the melbourne outlet store, very very soft!

• ichabunni posted on December 26, 2008 at 5:25 pm

• beverly posted on December 27, 2008 at 3:44 pm

Awww thanks, but it’s cos I know how to dress so people can’t tell, heh!

• rollagirl9 posted on December 26, 2008 at 10:14 pm

Loving the tripy pics. And prawns and broccoli – together at last!

• beverly posted on December 27, 2008 at 3:44 pm

Hehhe not surprisingly, I ate the prawns and not the broccoli 😛

• sintart posted on December 27, 2008 at 6:58 am

Bev, you’re still very slim!
    Love your hair, did you get it curled at a salon?

• beverly posted on December 28, 2008 at 12:18 am

I did! my hair was getting totally unmanageable before… love it now 🙂

• thefragrantelf posted on December 26, 2008 at 11:57 pm

• beverly posted on December 28, 2008 at 12:17 am

• thefragrantelf posted on December 29, 2008 at 2:42 am

Teehee, I was teasing Matt too 😛

• starbucksweetie posted on December 27, 2008 at 1:18 am

I like your dress.

• beverly posted on December 28, 2008 at 12:17 am

• sintart posted on December 27, 2008 at 6:58 am

Bev, you’re still very slim!
    Love your hair, did you get it curled at a salon?

• beverly posted on December 28, 2008 at 12:18 am

I did! my hair was getting totally unmanageable before… love it now 🙂

• khemany posted on December 28, 2008 at 5:15 am

oh that gash pic feat. your mum and dad looks freaky!! like ‘something’ flew through.
    pics look awesome though I was constant 10 course meals!

• beverly posted on December 28, 2008 at 4:18 pm

Yeah I have no idea how that big gash got there! Tres weird…

• khemany posted on December 28, 2008 at 5:15 am

pics look awesome though I was constant 10 course meals!

• beverly posted on December 28, 2008 at 4:18 pm

Yeah I have no idea how that big gash got there! Tres weird…

• _thegoodbyegirl posted on December 29, 2008 at 7:11 am

The lights and everything look so lovely! Hope that you and you’re family had a great Christmas 🙂

• beverly posted on December 29, 2008 at 7:31 am