Parties, Uncategorized Protected: CHICKEN RICE PARTY 3 December 2008

• ptechnix posted on December 3, 2008 at 5:38 am

“Trust Merrill to take a shit ugly photo of me!”

Always glad to be of service me lady *tips hat*

And the chicken rice WAS too soggy! Just happens that crazy people like you and TL like soggy rice!!! 😛 I resent the fact that you think I’m fishing for compliments!!

Sooo…. does my ass look fat in those pants?

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 6:20 am

It wasn’t soggy, it was plump and moist. Mmmmmm…. can’t wait to guzzle my weight in chicken rice once Chris and I are in SG

• starbucksweetie posted on December 3, 2008 at 5:43 am

You know what? 8 months will go by so quickly!

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 6:23 am

I hope! It’s true though.. between us moving to Shanghai and starting a new job, I’m sure it’ll just fly by

• claypot posted on December 3, 2008 at 7:30 am

Excellent. I love chicken rice. Hello from Singapore, supposed land of chicken rice!

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 11:57 am

I can’t WAIT to be back later this month….. *salivates*

• oh_ayana posted on December 3, 2008 at 8:19 am

those mango puddings look GOOD

and love the new layout colours!! My nails were just Tiffany blue.

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 11:58 am

It was such a pretty presentation too!

Oooo that’s a goood idea. what polish did you use? I want to find out with a slight shimmer in it though!

• oh_ayana posted on December 4, 2008 at 12:39 pm

I used a Chi Chi “Mermaid” nail polish it’s pretty old though with shimmer in it, I have another one I think I bought from like Morning Glory or something without a shimmer.
        Try the Naploeon “Tiffany” nail polish, I think it had shimmer in it!

• plwh888 posted on December 3, 2008 at 9:00 am

8 more months to your Wedding ??? OMG, I have to start saving soon ! hehehe

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 12:08 pm

Hehe yeah, ‘cos we’re having a Singapore wedding and reception!

• irene82 posted on December 3, 2008 at 10:36 am

hmmm chicken rice! 🙂

the frenchie is such a cutie!

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 12:09 pm

Hahaha he’ll be sooo happy and smug to hear someone said that 😉

• tiffanyx posted on December 3, 2008 at 11:13 am

i like the 2nd last photo of you and chris!

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 12:09 pm

Me too, it’s a nice couply pic!

• tiffanyx posted on December 3, 2008 at 12:11 pm

if you are showing photo montage at your wedding dinner, this can go into it! 🙂

• aqualuna posted on December 3, 2008 at 11:43 am

Ooohhhh chicken rice!!! I love love love chicken rice!!!
    And the mango pudding!
    And the ham cheese puff pastries!

*salivates*

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 12:17 pm

I looove chicken rice too, gonna gorge myself on it (and all the other SG food) when we’re in SG later this month!

• ptechnix posted on December 3, 2008 at 5:38 am

“Trust Merrill to take a shit ugly photo of me!”

Always glad to be of service me lady *tips hat*

Sooo…. does my ass look fat in those pants?

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 6:20 am

• starbucksweetie posted on December 3, 2008 at 5:43 am

You know what? 8 months will go by so quickly!

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 6:23 am

• joni_to0622 posted on December 3, 2008 at 3:10 pm

i love the “Hitching a ride on Chris, to nowhere in particular” ‘s pic! You 2 look so cute together! 🙂

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 8:58 pm

I love that pic too! Gonna make it into an LJ icon 😛

• claypot posted on December 3, 2008 at 7:30 am

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 11:57 am

I can’t WAIT to be back later this month….. *salivates*

• oh_ayana posted on December 3, 2008 at 8:19 am

those mango puddings look GOOD

and love the new layout colours!! My nails were just Tiffany blue.

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 11:58 am

It was such a pretty presentation too!

• oh_ayana posted on December 4, 2008 at 12:39 pm

Try the Naploeon “Tiffany” nail polish, I think it had shimmer in it!

• plwh888 posted on December 3, 2008 at 9:00 am

8 more months to your Wedding ??? OMG, I have to start saving soon ! hehehe

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 12:08 pm

Hehe yeah, ‘cos we’re having a Singapore wedding and reception!

• irene82 posted on December 3, 2008 at 10:36 am

hmmm chicken rice! 🙂

the frenchie is such a cutie!

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 12:09 pm

Hahaha he’ll be sooo happy and smug to hear someone said that 😉

• tiffanyx posted on December 3, 2008 at 11:13 am

i like the 2nd last photo of you and chris!

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 12:09 pm

Me too, it’s a nice couply pic!

• tiffanyx posted on December 3, 2008 at 12:11 pm

if you are showing photo montage at your wedding dinner, this can go into it! 🙂

• aqualuna posted on December 3, 2008 at 11:43 am

Ooohhhh chicken rice!!! I love love love chicken rice!!!
    And the mango pudding!
    And the ham cheese puff pastries!

*salivates*

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 12:17 pm

• joni_to0622 posted on December 3, 2008 at 3:10 pm

• beverly posted on December 3, 2008 at 8:58 pm

I love that pic too! Gonna make it into an LJ icon 😛

• lelebuh posted on December 5, 2008 at 4:37 am

i love these pictures.. ya’ll look like you’re having so much fun! 🙂

• beverly posted on December 6, 2008 at 11:11 am

It was a funn night. so sad it’ll be 8 months before we all get together again!

• lelebuh posted on December 5, 2008 at 4:37 am

i love these pictures.. ya’ll look like you’re having so much fun! 🙂

• beverly posted on December 6, 2008 at 11:11 am

It was a funn night. so sad it’ll be 8 months before we all get together again!