FOOD, Uncategorized Protected: PINO’S PIZZERIA @ CROWS NEST 29 November 2008

• rollagirl9 posted on November 29, 2008 at 10:39 am

I love love pasta – pity about the pizza!

• beverly posted on November 30, 2008 at 11:21 am

Yeah DO NOT get the pizza there.. it was soggy and way too expensive for what it was! grrr

• joni_to0622 posted on November 29, 2008 at 11:46 am

I am the pasta person!! *drool* over those 2 pasta!!! 😀 😀

• beverly posted on November 30, 2008 at 11:20 am

I looooove my carbs. creamy pasta is the best comfort food!

• thefragrantelf posted on November 29, 2008 at 1:50 pm

I’ve been wanting to go back to Pino’s for a while but hesitant, now I will go for the pasta, won’t both of those you guys had…yum! But not the pizza!

• beverly posted on November 30, 2008 at 11:19 am

The pasta is good, but I still think mario’s do it just as well and for much cheaper.. or you cook it better anyways 😛

• rollagirl9 posted on November 29, 2008 at 10:39 am

I love love pasta – pity about the pizza!

• beverly posted on November 30, 2008 at 11:21 am

• joni_to0622 posted on November 29, 2008 at 11:46 am

I am the pasta person!! *drool* over those 2 pasta!!! 😀 😀

• beverly posted on November 30, 2008 at 11:20 am

I looooove my carbs. creamy pasta is the best comfort food!

• alongcameaspydr posted on November 29, 2008 at 8:23 pm

I am a sucker for cream sauce. And that seafood pasta looks to die for!!!!!!!

• beverly posted on November 30, 2008 at 11:18 am

Cream sauce is soo bad for you but sooo good!

• thefragrantelf posted on November 29, 2008 at 1:50 pm

• beverly posted on November 30, 2008 at 11:19 am

• alongcameaspydr posted on November 29, 2008 at 8:23 pm

I am a sucker for cream sauce. And that seafood pasta looks to die for!!!!!!!

• beverly posted on November 30, 2008 at 11:18 am

Cream sauce is soo bad for you but sooo good!

• sintart posted on November 30, 2008 at 8:56 am

When you said the bruschetta was served on white bread, I was visualising white French loaf & thinking what other bread it would be served with – until I saw the pics & giggled!

• beverly posted on November 30, 2008 at 11:14 am

I just thought it looked so odd! I’m used to seeing it on that sliced baguette or whatever that bread is called..

• sintart posted on November 30, 2008 at 8:56 am