eBay, Uncategorized Protected: 10% OFF ALWAYS GOES DOWN WELL 6 October 2008

• starbucksweetie posted on October 5, 2008 at 2:31 pm

Are you sure it wasn’t rigged 😉

• beverly posted on October 6, 2008 at 4:04 am

It’s sent to a segment of our top buyers and I’m one of them

• tiffanyx posted on October 5, 2008 at 2:42 pm

that means you are one of the top buyer too!

• beverly posted on October 6, 2008 at 4:17 am

Yeah hehe.. it’s a bit embarssing though!

• tiffanyx posted on October 6, 2008 at 4:19 am

HAHA!! think you are a valued ebay employee!

• babyflite posted on October 5, 2008 at 8:32 pm

I still haven’t figured out what to do with mine. Was gonna use it on a Prada clutch but someone used BIN on it when I was about to get it. Grrrr!!!!!

• beverly posted on October 6, 2008 at 4:22 am

I dunno either.. too many choices haha!!

• starbucksweetie posted on October 5, 2008 at 2:31 pm

Are you sure it wasn’t rigged 😉

• beverly posted on October 6, 2008 at 4:04 am

It’s sent to a segment of our top buyers and I’m one of them

• tiffanyx posted on October 5, 2008 at 2:42 pm

that means you are one of the top buyer too!

• beverly posted on October 6, 2008 at 4:17 am

Yeah hehe.. it’s a bit embarssing though!

• tiffanyx posted on October 6, 2008 at 4:19 am

HAHA!! think you are a valued ebay employee!

• claricetan posted on October 6, 2008 at 2:55 am

waaa..this is great.. Hey.. u know.. i saw fr the forum that in the USA site, they’ve got this http://www.live.com.. whereby they get a 30% off or something when they bin. did u know how it works? been trying to figure it out over the wkend :P.. This is a fantastic deal!

• beverly posted on October 6, 2008 at 4:38 am

Yes that’s fantastic! If you’re living in the USA (and/or registered to ebay USA) you can use live.com, click through on a Sponsored link for an item on eBay, and just buy it to get 30% off

• babyflite posted on October 5, 2008 at 8:32 pm

• beverly posted on October 6, 2008 at 4:22 am

I dunno either.. too many choices haha!!

• claricetan posted on October 6, 2008 at 2:55 am

• beverly posted on October 6, 2008 at 4:38 am

• popcorn_feet posted on October 16, 2008 at 6:31 pm

I just noticed mine! lol – its just sort of sitting there not all that obvious on the ebay pages… Happened to just look where it was this morning 🙂

Well, now I’ll have to give this some thought…

• beverly posted on October 16, 2008 at 8:37 pm

Wooooo lucky you too! It expires today, hurry!

• popcorn_feet posted on October 16, 2008 at 6:31 pm

Well, now I’ll have to give this some thought…

• beverly posted on October 16, 2008 at 8:37 pm

Wooooo lucky you too! It expires today, hurry!