eBay, FOOD, Food reviews, Hong Kong, Uncategorized Protected: HONG KONG: AN AMAZING MEAL @ SPOON 26 September 2008

• babyflite posted on September 26, 2008 at 12:24 pm

You went to a degustation dinner alone???!!! And I miss Hong Kong! Looking forward to going in December so I can get my food fix and shop till I drop!

• beverly posted on September 26, 2008 at 1:14 pm

Yeah, didn’t know anyone else there ‘cos it was before the summit. Unlike most people I don’t mind/like dining alone.. it gets you more attention, haha!

• thefragrantelf posted on September 26, 2008 at 12:33 pm

OMG, every dish looks amazing, I wouldn’t have been able to choose a favourite either!

• beverly posted on September 26, 2008 at 1:14 pm

I really wish they were in Sydney.. I want it again 😉

• ptechnix posted on September 26, 2008 at 12:54 pm

They probably thought you were stood up by your date and so wanted to make you feel better! Lolololololol…………

• beverly posted on September 26, 2008 at 1:32 pm

With all the extra attention and free wine? They can think whateverrrrr they want 😉

• starbucksweetie posted on September 26, 2008 at 2:43 pm

That’s a cool ceiling!

• beverly posted on September 27, 2008 at 1:27 am

I wonder if one of the spoons has ever fallen off onto someone’s head.. haha!

• alongcameaspydr posted on September 26, 2008 at 7:22 pm

Oh my!!! All the food posted just looks so divine! I want!

• beverly posted on September 27, 2008 at 1:29 am

Was sooo impressed with the food and also the service!

• babyflite posted on September 26, 2008 at 12:24 pm

• beverly posted on September 26, 2008 at 1:14 pm

• thefragrantelf posted on September 26, 2008 at 12:33 pm

• beverly posted on September 26, 2008 at 1:14 pm

I really wish they were in Sydney.. I want it again 😉

• ptechnix posted on September 26, 2008 at 12:54 pm

• beverly posted on September 26, 2008 at 1:32 pm

• starbucksweetie posted on September 26, 2008 at 2:43 pm

That’s a cool ceiling!

• beverly posted on September 27, 2008 at 1:27 am

I wonder if one of the spoons has ever fallen off onto someone’s head.. haha!

• claypot posted on September 26, 2008 at 11:16 pm

How does one make a tomato/yellow bell pepper confit, I wonder.

• beverly posted on September 27, 2008 at 1:30 am

No idea, I didn’t question, I just slurped everything up

• j0s1e267 posted on September 26, 2008 at 11:29 pm

WOW! The food looks AWESOME! Definitely on the list to check out the next time I am in HK, which is in a few months! Yay!

• beverly posted on September 27, 2008 at 1:32 am

Ooooh yes I wanna see your pics if you go to Spoon too! 🙂

• alongcameaspydr posted on September 26, 2008 at 7:22 pm

Oh my!!! All the food posted just looks so divine! I want!

• beverly posted on September 27, 2008 at 1:29 am

Was sooo impressed with the food and also the service!

• madmoneymonkey posted on September 27, 2008 at 6:47 am

You found pics!! I was wondering how come you went to HK and didn’t stop by SG!

Spoon looks fab, we wanted to go when we were in HK earlier this year but were scared off by the price! We should have!!!

• beverly posted on September 27, 2008 at 7:05 am

Hehe yeah, I found a few lying around but unfortunately none of the rest of the week when the actual summit took place, bleh!

Spoon’s a real experience, like Tetsuya’s.. so I reckon it’s worth it to just go once in your life 😛

• claypot posted on September 26, 2008 at 11:16 pm

How does one make a tomato/yellow bell pepper confit, I wonder.

• beverly posted on September 27, 2008 at 1:30 am

No idea, I didn’t question, I just slurped everything up

• j0s1e267 posted on September 26, 2008 at 11:29 pm

• beverly posted on September 27, 2008 at 1:32 am

Ooooh yes I wanna see your pics if you go to Spoon too! 🙂

• luvluvg posted on September 27, 2008 at 11:10 am

That’s the most glam spork I have ever seen! LOL

• beverly posted on September 27, 2008 at 11:46 am

I thought it was so cool, desserts should always be served with that, hehe!

• madmoneymonkey posted on September 27, 2008 at 6:47 am

You found pics!! I was wondering how come you went to HK and didn’t stop by SG!

• beverly posted on September 27, 2008 at 7:05 am

• luvluvg posted on September 27, 2008 at 11:10 am

That’s the most glam spork I have ever seen! LOL

• beverly posted on September 27, 2008 at 11:46 am

I thought it was so cool, desserts should always be served with that, hehe!

• lianvee posted on September 29, 2008 at 6:47 am

This is the place which I wanted to visit the last time i was there but had a change-of-plan last minute! Thanks for the review!!

I hope I’ll have the chance to try it next time.

• beverly posted on September 29, 2008 at 8:57 am

Ahhh definitely do, it was the best place I ate at in HK!

• lianvee posted on September 29, 2008 at 6:47 am

I hope I’ll have the chance to try it next time.

• beverly posted on September 29, 2008 at 8:57 am

Ahhh definitely do, it was the best place I ate at in HK!