Uncategorized TIFFANY & CO = LOVE 12 December 2006

Was randomly at Tiffany & Co yesterday and nearly walked out with the whole store ๐Ÿ˜‰ Amazingly though, I didn’t buy a single thing.. just drooled all over their shiny glass counters ๐Ÿ˜‰ Here’s what I think is the nicest, ranked from cheapest (ie. would most likely get for myself eventually) to most expensive (ie. probably will never get in my lifetime):

Tiffany Knots ring. Sterling silver. $175
Love intricate designs on rings, as I have thin/long fingers

Frank Gehryยฎ Equus ring, narrow. Sterling silver. $175
Just so simple and elegant

Star lariat necklace. Sterling silver. 18″ long. $185
So sweet!

Ten-row chain Heart bracelet. Sterling silver, 7.5″ long, with toggle closure. $295
Looks so ugly in the pic, but it was just gorgeous on. Plus it also comes in a 6″ length!

Elsa Perettiยฎ Teardrop pendant. Turquoise. Sterling silver. $625
Adore adore adore this. Will match just about my entire wardrobe (and bags!)

Tiffany Stars drop earrings. Round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight .26, color grade G, clarity grade VS. Platinum.$3,250
So completely gorgeous that my heart hurts just looking at it

Tiffany Stars multi-drop pendant. Round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight .66, color grade G, clarity grade VS. Platinum. On a 16โ€ chain. $6,800
Perfection. But the price is just ridiculous, would never pay it.

In other news, I’m all packed for Singapore – it took me a grand total of about 30 mins to pack. I think I’m the quickest and smallest packer in the world ๐Ÿ˜› I just bring my bare essentials and fit everything into a small carry-on bag, no matter how long I go away for. Now I just need to double-check that it’s < 7kg!

• pei posted on December 12, 2006 at 6:49 am

man, i wish i had that “light-packing” problem. i came back to singapore for a week (in fact, i leave for hk tonight) and had to CHECK-IN my suitcase!!!! the worst thing is? everything in that suitcase was BLACK. anyhoo, why <7kg? is that the max weight to go up in the overhead compartments??

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:43 pm

Hehe I’m a really basic packer. And yeah, 7kg is the max weight.. which isn’t v heavy at all esp if you have a laptop! ๐Ÿ™

• pei posted on December 13, 2006 at 12:11 am

i know!!!

• aqualuna posted on December 12, 2006 at 6:52 am

Ooohhhh I want the Star Lariat necklace and the star drop earrings!!! I agree, Tiffany & Co. = LOVE!

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:46 pm

They’re soooo pretty hey! Wish we had unlimited $$ ๐Ÿ˜‰

• tiffanyx posted on December 12, 2006 at 7:40 am

beside tiffany’s stuffs, you can consider georg jensen’s too. they got fab designs! ๐Ÿ™‚

wah. 30mins? you kidding me not!

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:46 pm

Ooo I’ve never checked their store out. Are they about the same price?

• j0s1e267 posted on December 13, 2006 at 1:13 am

georg jensen is abit pricier. check out van cleef too! the bling bling really brings stars to your eys >@_@<

• tiffanyx posted on December 13, 2006 at 3:12 am

yeth. about the same. ๐Ÿ™‚

when you get to singgers, you can go by ngee ann city. there’s tiffanys on 1 end, georg jensen on the other (they belong to takashimaya shopping centre). ๐Ÿ™‚

• jesuisariel posted on December 12, 2006 at 10:31 am

What about your clothes??? You still have clothes back in Sg right? That’s why you didn’t pack any? It usually takes me the whole night to pack for a 3D2N trip ๐Ÿ˜›

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:48 pm

Nah of course not! I’m bringing my clothes back with me, I’m just a really simple packer and don’t bring much at all ๐Ÿ˜‰ My 3D2N trips I fit into my Balenciaga bag *lol*

• j0s1e267 posted on December 13, 2006 at 1:13 am

in singlish terms, you really very power! I could never do that, I have a ton of stuff always! LOL!

• bikkle posted on December 12, 2006 at 1:18 pm

I’m going back to Singapore too! But because I’m moving home for the next year, I’m packing like crazy!

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:48 pm

OOoooooo fun, good luck!

• pandora76 posted on December 12, 2006 at 1:46 pm

Ooh thanks for your very generous gift in my Xmas stocking! ๐Ÿ˜›

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:50 pm

Hee! It’s one of my fave LJ “memes”, too cute

• pei posted on December 12, 2006 at 6:49 am

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:43 pm

• pei posted on December 13, 2006 at 12:11 am

i know!!!

• aqualuna posted on December 12, 2006 at 6:52 am

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:46 pm

They’re soooo pretty hey! Wish we had unlimited $$ ๐Ÿ˜‰

• tiffanyx posted on December 12, 2006 at 7:40 am

wah. 30mins? you kidding me not!

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:46 pm

Ooo I’ve never checked their store out. Are they about the same price?

• j0s1e267 posted on December 13, 2006 at 1:13 am

• tiffanyx posted on December 13, 2006 at 3:12 am

yeth. about the same. ๐Ÿ™‚

• starbucksweetie posted on December 12, 2006 at 4:48 pm

I love all the pieces that you picked out, especially the stars one. I can’t wait to go to Vancouver to visit the free standing store.

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:52 pm

The stars are their new collection, I LOVE it!

You should post a pic of that egg ad, it sounds so cool

• jesuisariel posted on December 12, 2006 at 10:31 am

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:48 pm

• j0s1e267 posted on December 13, 2006 at 1:13 am

• misskesha24 posted on December 12, 2006 at 7:42 pm

I agree Tiffany & Co. = Love I wish just I could pack in just 30 mins! But have a great time on your trip and can not wait to hear the details later!

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:57 pm

Aww thanks, I’m really looking forward to SG!

• bikkle posted on December 12, 2006 at 1:18 pm

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:48 pm

OOoooooo fun, good luck!

• princesszhing posted on December 12, 2006 at 9:23 pm

i love the multi drop pendant!! and i tried the ten row chain heart bracelet.. very elegant even on skinny wrist! (which most bracelet look very awkward on..)

• beverly posted on December 13, 2006 at 5:30 am

I was surprised at how pretty the bracelet was, you’re right, it was elegant when I’d expect thick bracelets to look yuck. It’s gorgeous, and pretty reasonably priced for what you get!

• pandora76 posted on December 12, 2006 at 1:46 pm

Ooh thanks for your very generous gift in my Xmas stocking! ๐Ÿ˜›

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:50 pm

Hee! It’s one of my fave LJ “memes”, too cute

• starbucksweetie posted on December 12, 2006 at 4:48 pm

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:52 pm

The stars are their new collection, I LOVE it!

You should post a pic of that egg ad, it sounds so cool

• islegrl posted on December 13, 2006 at 2:23 am

Wow, you travel light! I usually only pack just enough for a few days and when I get to my destination I buy all new clothes and toiletries. That’s just my excuse for shopping. Hehe… ๐Ÿ˜›

• beverly posted on December 13, 2006 at 5:31 am

I don’t bring much.. I’m obsessed with downsizing everything!

• misskesha24 posted on December 12, 2006 at 7:42 pm

• beverly posted on December 12, 2006 at 8:57 pm

Aww thanks, I’m really looking forward to SG!

• princesszhing posted on December 12, 2006 at 9:23 pm

• beverly posted on December 13, 2006 at 5:30 am

• islegrl posted on December 13, 2006 at 2:23 am

• beverly posted on December 13, 2006 at 5:31 am

I don’t bring much.. I’m obsessed with downsizing everything!