FOOD, Meme quizzes, Uncategorized JUST STUFF 30 November 2006

Errrrrr…?!!!

Check out this adorable Sephora monopoly game
(the only way you’ll be able to convince me to play!)

Another version of my salad, this time with lamb/mint meatballs!
(mixture was kept in the freezer from 2-3 weeks ago when I made rissoles or something)

• etherealprey posted on November 30, 2006 at 6:39 am

I’ma brunette apparently!

• beverly posted on November 30, 2006 at 11:53 am

Mine’s just ridiculous, since my hair colour’s the exact opposite 😛

• red_hue posted on November 30, 2006 at 8:54 am

Hmmm, you know, I realise that you are lucky to be living in Australia because “healthy” food is more easily available and cheaper there! I was looking for rocket leaves the other day… obviously not available at your std NTUCs, and only SOME of the bigger Cold Storages have them and they were ex! And good parmesan/ parmegiano? Worse… and I can’t be buying my groceries from CS all the time! Ha… the husband will kill me! 😛

• beverly posted on November 30, 2006 at 11:54 am

I never knew the standard stuff we get here was hard to find! But then again in SG i’d just eat at hawker centres every day… the food is too good to resist, hehe!

• etherealprey posted on November 30, 2006 at 6:39 am

I’ma brunette apparently!

• beverly posted on November 30, 2006 at 11:53 am

Mine’s just ridiculous, since my hair colour’s the exact opposite 😛

• starbucksweetie posted on November 30, 2006 at 4:32 pm

A Sephora monopoly game? That is ultra cool.

• beverly posted on November 30, 2006 at 8:43 pm

I think i’ts hilarious, I’d get it if it was available here, as shipping would be insane from the USA!

• red_hue posted on November 30, 2006 at 8:54 am

• beverly posted on November 30, 2006 at 11:54 am

• starbucksweetie posted on November 30, 2006 at 4:32 pm

A Sephora monopoly game? That is ultra cool.

• beverly posted on November 30, 2006 at 8:43 pm

• misskesha24 posted on December 1, 2006 at 9:13 pm

What will think of next when it comes to games but it looks like a lot of fun! and the food looks great as always! And yes my lj is updated so drop me a line when you get a chance take care!

• beverly posted on December 2, 2006 at 2:00 am