Living in... Australia, Uncategorized Protected: BLUE MOUNTAINS (DAY 4) 21 September 2005

• etherealprey posted on September 20, 2005 at 11:48 pm

Free breakfast? damn order more! eggs benidict is YUMMY! So are banana pancakes! i usually skip the syrup cause it’s always a bit much, yes vietnamese food is yummy! we call that #1 here. cause it’s always listed as #1 in all the vietnamese restaurants hee hee…

• beverly posted on September 21, 2005 at 7:43 am

Eggs benedict are by far my faves… so yum :)~

lol we get Chinese restaurants here that do the #1 thing too!

• starbucksweetie posted on September 21, 2005 at 12:52 am

I think today’s breakfasts top the other breakfasts from before.

• beverly posted on September 21, 2005 at 7:44 am

I fully concur! If only we’d discovered it EARLIER, rather than on our last day ;(

• pantenegal posted on September 21, 2005 at 2:20 am

great pics!

hey bev,

Todays pics look great!!!!
    The pic with u and Chris does look odd – hehehehe – you are so small compared 🙂 Maybe u guys should set a self timer? 🙂

.. and i have to say, the pic of u wearing your balenciaga in the prev post is HOT HOT HOT!!!! I just sold my Gucci tote so maybe its time for a bag upgrade for me!!!! *yay*

• beverly posted on September 21, 2005 at 7:46 am

Re: great pics!

I know.. I look like a mini-me or something, lol

Fully recommend a B!! Cultstatus, a store in Perth, sells them – reasonably priced too 😀

• irene82 posted on September 21, 2005 at 6:10 am

I just ate like a mofo’ and im stuffed, but these dishes, esp the pho is making my mouth water. *yummmmm*

• beverly posted on September 21, 2005 at 7:45 am

The eggs do it for me! I keep looking at the pic and remember how insanely good it was and going “mmmmm….. droooool”……. lol

• etherealprey posted on September 20, 2005 at 11:48 pm

• beverly posted on September 21, 2005 at 7:43 am

Eggs benedict are by far my faves… so yum :)~

lol we get Chinese restaurants here that do the #1 thing too!

• starbucksweetie posted on September 21, 2005 at 12:52 am

I think today’s breakfasts top the other breakfasts from before.

• beverly posted on September 21, 2005 at 7:44 am

• pantenegal posted on September 21, 2005 at 2:20 am

great pics!

hey bev,

Todays pics look great!!!!

• beverly posted on September 21, 2005 at 7:46 am

Re: great pics!

I know.. I look like a mini-me or something, lol

• crinliger posted on September 21, 2005 at 1:20 pm

Gosh I have never been to that waterfall when I was in Blue Mountains! What a shame. Or maybe I only spent 2 days there. 🙁

• beverly posted on September 21, 2005 at 1:25 pm

It wasn’t a major one, but the view was pretty 🙂
      we were only there for 3 days really!

• irene82 posted on September 21, 2005 at 6:10 am

• beverly posted on September 21, 2005 at 7:45 am

• falterd posted on September 21, 2005 at 2:34 pm

Better late than never!

Else you’d have gone home (prob realised) and kick yourself (more!) 🙂

• beverly posted on September 21, 2005 at 9:41 pm

haha true.. gotta think positive 😛 At least the hot breakfast was soooooo good so we thoroughly enjoyed it before we checked out!

• crinliger posted on September 21, 2005 at 1:20 pm

• beverly posted on September 21, 2005 at 1:25 pm

It wasn’t a major one, but the view was pretty 🙂
      we were only there for 3 days really!

• falterd posted on September 21, 2005 at 2:34 pm

Better late than never!

Else you’d have gone home (prob realised) and kick yourself (more!) 🙂

• beverly posted on September 21, 2005 at 9:41 pm

• popcorn_feet posted on September 23, 2005 at 5:56 pm

beautiful pics! looks like such a nice place and thats too funny about the inculded meal! oh no!

• beverly posted on September 23, 2005 at 11:36 pm

Yeah.. considering Chris and I love our food, we were soooo pissed we missed out! Oh well

• popcorn_feet posted on September 23, 2005 at 5:56 pm