San Jose, Uncategorized Protected: SAN JOSE – THURSDAY (11 AUGUST) 11 August 2005

• starbucksweetie posted on August 16, 2005 at 7:49 pm

Those Krispy Kreme donuts look delish! I love how everything was in Ebay colors, right down to the ribbons on the presents in the last pic. So detail oriented.

• beverly posted on August 16, 2005 at 9:43 pm

Oh the Google colors are same as ours.. hence the ribbons 😛 But stuff in Google/eBay offices *are* very color themed!

• starbucksweetie posted on August 16, 2005 at 7:49 pm

• beverly posted on August 16, 2005 at 9:43 pm

• mzangel84 posted on August 17, 2005 at 3:57 am

Know what? I have YET to get my hands on a Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donut. Almost had a Dunkin Donut in my hand on my Genting Trip but we were rushing and the bus didn’t stop at the stop where there’s a BIG DD STORE in plain view. Argh!

I really should send emails to KK and DD asking them to open branches in SG. *sulks*

• beverly posted on August 17, 2005 at 8:04 am

Oh boo!! You simply must get your hands on one! I think they dont’ open in SG cos donuts aren’t popular amongst Asians 🙁 kinda sucks

• mzangel84 posted on August 17, 2005 at 8:09 am

Oh you bet I will! I think I’m going for a holiday in KL or Genting (again?) next month and I will get my hands on one of those DD.. by hook or by crook. =/

• beverly posted on August 17, 2005 at 10:04 am

Ooo lucky, you’ll have so much fun! And you HAAAAVE to get your hands on some donuts 😛

• mzangel84 posted on August 17, 2005 at 3:57 am

• beverly posted on August 17, 2005 at 8:04 am

• mzangel84 posted on August 17, 2005 at 8:09 am

• beverly posted on August 17, 2005 at 10:04 am

• medlabtech posted on August 19, 2005 at 1:02 am

I wanna work for Google! *eyeing the bacon-wrapped scallops*

When my wife and I were flying home from Hawaii we had to take an inter-island flight from Maui to Oahu. There were a bunch of Hawaiians on the plane, all carrying several boxes of Krispy Kremes. I thought it was a bit weird, but realized later that Maui is the only island that has a Krispy Kreme store. Those must be some good donuts!

I find it interesting that you can’t get graham crackers in Australia. 🙂

• beverly posted on August 19, 2005 at 1:36 am

heh yeah, free food is a cool benefit.
      I wish we had graham crackers: ( it was so nice crumbed over ice cream!

• medlabtech posted on August 19, 2005 at 1:02 am

I wanna work for Google! *eyeing the bacon-wrapped scallops*

I find it interesting that you can’t get graham crackers in Australia. 🙂

• beverly posted on August 19, 2005 at 1:36 am

heh yeah, free food is a cool benefit.
      I wish we had graham crackers: ( it was so nice crumbed over ice cream!