Uncategorized Protected: HARBORD DIGGERS CLUB 14 February 2005

• jacarandas posted on February 14, 2005 at 12:02 pm

that has got to be one of the nicest chocolatey mud cake i’ve ever seen.

• beverly posted on February 14, 2005 at 9:15 pm

It was pretty yum too, for only 3 bucks! 🙂

• jacintahuang posted on February 14, 2005 at 2:02 pm

Oooooo, the mud pie looks delicious!!! :O

• beverly posted on February 14, 2005 at 9:15 pm

It was – all sticky and moist, I love my choc cake that way!

• jacarandas posted on February 14, 2005 at 12:02 pm

that has got to be one of the nicest chocolatey mud cake i’ve ever seen.

• beverly posted on February 14, 2005 at 9:15 pm

It was pretty yum too, for only 3 bucks! 🙂

• jacintahuang posted on February 14, 2005 at 2:02 pm

Oooooo, the mud pie looks delicious!!! :O

• beverly posted on February 14, 2005 at 9:15 pm

It was – all sticky and moist, I love my choc cake that way!

• hartziggity posted on February 15, 2005 at 5:38 pm

Oh my gosh that cake looks good! Man, I almost envy your ability to eat such a wide variety of foods. I can hardly eat anything that’s made with more than three ingredients!

• beverly posted on February 15, 2005 at 9:10 pm

I just hardly cook, that’s why 😛 Plus I figure it’s a good excuse to go out and try lots of different food and cuisines!

• hartziggity posted on February 15, 2005 at 5:38 pm