Uncategorized Protected: THAI DINNER 2 January 2005

• jacintahuang posted on January 1, 2005 at 4:36 pm

Yummy food always makes one’s life oh-so-wonderful! 🙂 I want those TARTS. :O

• beverly posted on January 1, 2005 at 5:03 pm

Dan Tats here are so yum, wish I could find them in AU!

• sh4r0n posted on January 1, 2005 at 4:42 pm

I’ve said it and I’ll say it again. I love reading your entries. I love reading about food.. but then again I wanna cry coz I can just dream about them. Hahah!

• beverly posted on January 1, 2005 at 5:03 pm

Well my NY resolution is to eat less, so once I’m back in AU I’ve promised myself NO MORE EATING! Well, excessively, anyway 😛

• etherealprey posted on January 1, 2005 at 5:20 pm

Happy New Year! Yummy food! Wow all that yummy food you are surrounded by, you are so lucky!

• beverly posted on January 2, 2005 at 1:33 am

Happy NY to you too! It’s fun being in SG, but can’tw ait to go back to AU too 🙂

• jacintahuang posted on January 1, 2005 at 4:36 pm

Yummy food always makes one’s life oh-so-wonderful! 🙂 I want those TARTS. :O

• beverly posted on January 1, 2005 at 5:03 pm

Dan Tats here are so yum, wish I could find them in AU!

• sh4r0n posted on January 1, 2005 at 4:42 pm

• beverly posted on January 1, 2005 at 5:03 pm

• kare2711 posted on January 2, 2005 at 12:50 am

I totally, totally &heart; Royce chocs!

• beverly posted on January 2, 2005 at 1:34 am

I WISH they sold in AU 🙁 I can’t even bring them home on the plane!! So yummy

• etherealprey posted on January 1, 2005 at 5:20 pm

• beverly posted on January 2, 2005 at 1:33 am

• lavendarglass posted on January 2, 2005 at 1:21 am

yumm…. you know what you need to do, bev? you need to send me some food! =)

• beverly posted on January 2, 2005 at 1:33 am

Ahhh I so would if I could!! Unfortunately all the good food is cooked so it’s not like I can vaccuum pack it like a bag of chips :X

• digivixen posted on January 2, 2005 at 6:15 am

Better than Godiva?! These I must try!! 😉

• beverly posted on January 2, 2005 at 10:11 am

Yes BETTER – creamier and more fine-tasting. So yum!

• kare2711 posted on January 2, 2005 at 12:50 am

I totally, totally &heart; Royce chocs!

• beverly posted on January 2, 2005 at 1:34 am

I WISH they sold in AU 🙁 I can’t even bring them home on the plane!! So yummy

• lavendarglass posted on January 2, 2005 at 1:21 am

yumm…. you know what you need to do, bev? you need to send me some food! =)

• beverly posted on January 2, 2005 at 1:33 am

• jepunnye posted on January 2, 2005 at 1:11 pm

Happy New year!! Ohh i loveeeeee Royce chocolate 🙂 Bev, have you try their choc coated potato chips? They’re yummyyyyyy!!!

• beverly posted on January 2, 2005 at 2:53 pm

WOW no I haven’t.. are they sold at Taka too??

• jepunnye posted on January 2, 2005 at 2:56 pm

ermm not so sure but in Malaysia, you can buy Royce @ ISETAN.

• digivixen posted on January 2, 2005 at 6:15 am

Better than Godiva?! These I must try!! 😉

• beverly posted on January 2, 2005 at 10:11 am

Yes BETTER – creamier and more fine-tasting. So yum!

• jepunnye posted on January 2, 2005 at 1:11 pm

• beverly posted on January 2, 2005 at 2:53 pm

WOW no I haven’t.. are they sold at Taka too??

• jepunnye posted on January 2, 2005 at 2:56 pm

ermm not so sure but in Malaysia, you can buy Royce @ ISETAN.