Uncategorized Protected: Orgy 13 November 2003

• jenbabae posted on November 12, 2003 at 3:57 pm

oooo..WHERE!? lol 🙂

• jenbabae posted on November 12, 2003 at 3:57 pm

oooo..WHERE!? lol 🙂

• babyflite posted on November 13, 2003 at 12:13 am

i actually almost caught this in person a few years back. i was camped out in the middle of the great barrier reef for a couple days on a dive trip and it just so happened to be the time when the corals spawned. planned a night dive but the weather didn’t permit it so i missed the chance. 🙁

• beverly posted on November 13, 2003 at 4:31 pm

Aww too bad you missed it, it would’ve been cool to watch! But what happens if you swim too close? You’ll get a mouthful of eggs and sperm *lol*!!

• drshree posted on November 13, 2003 at 4:32 am

Heheh!!!!! But the picture in the article is amazing isn’t it.Looks just like a heart shape:P So love is in the reef….
    You’r Baked lemon fish recipe looks really simple and yummy. I’ll probably try it if I can get off my lazy but…LOL.

• beverly posted on November 13, 2003 at 4:32 pm

Yeah I know! I thought it was comp generated but I’m pretty sure it’s real..

• sasky posted on November 14, 2003 at 5:35 am

I made it last night (Thanks bev) and it was sooo good yum! The sauce even made broccoli taste better haha!

• beverly posted on November 15, 2003 at 11:16 pm

Good stuff 🙂 Chris and I are making it tomorrow night.. and we’re going to slice up some capsicum and chuck it in there too!

• babyflite posted on November 13, 2003 at 12:13 am

• beverly posted on November 13, 2003 at 4:31 pm

• drshree posted on November 13, 2003 at 4:32 am

• beverly posted on November 13, 2003 at 4:32 pm

Yeah I know! I thought it was comp generated but I’m pretty sure it’s real..

• sasky posted on November 14, 2003 at 5:35 am