Uncategorized Protected: Secksy 25 October 2002

• Anonymous posted on October 25, 2002 at 2:24 am

What d’ya know!!!! So am I! (took the quiz). But I’ve known and my friends keep saying that I’m a romantic!! They’ve even said that my heart rules and my heads somewhere lost in space!!! LOL
    But the weird thing is I really can’t stand Lovey dovey stories and movies!!! I prefer horror and thrillers and mysteries… go figure!
    Shree

• beverly posted on October 25, 2002 at 8:21 am

Heheh me too, I’m a real romantic! I love guys to open doors and be all gentlemanly too, but my friends are all into girlpower and think I’m mad 😉

• Anonymous posted on October 25, 2002 at 2:24 am

Shree

• beverly posted on October 25, 2002 at 8:21 am

• Anonymous posted on October 26, 2002 at 5:25 am

hi beverly!

hi bev!
    happy birthday in advance, may you have a wonderful party!

take care!
    tata…

love,
    jessie

• beverly posted on October 26, 2002 at 7:58 am

Re: hi beverly!

Hi Jessie,

Thanks for the bday wishes! It’s on Thurs, which is also the day of my party.. and I’m getting really excited. I wasn’t at all before but now that I’ve seen the restaurant and stuff, it’s kinda cool 🙂

• Anonymous posted on October 26, 2002 at 5:25 am

hi beverly!

hi bev!
    happy birthday in advance, may you have a wonderful party!

take care!