Uncategorized Protected: Little Bev 12 October 2002

• quirk posted on October 12, 2002 at 7:39 am

omg bev… you look soo cute… and looking stunned is better than like looking like u just cried.. cos’ mine was like that…

• beverly posted on October 12, 2002 at 10:43 pm

Hehe! I was probably wondering what the heck was going on.. I think baby pics are so cute ‘cos they’re not posed and it looks so innocent.

• winterswitchery posted on October 12, 2002 at 8:35 am

How adorable!

~ Hello *^^*

• ffrostte posted on October 12, 2002 at 8:57 am

Such a sweet pic!

• beverly posted on October 12, 2002 at 9:37 am

Hehe thanks.. I just find that shocked expression incredibly funny 😉

• mypsyche posted on October 12, 2002 at 10:21 am

Thats the kinda dress we, kids born in the late seventies – early eighties, used to wear. Big puffy sleeves with ribbons hanging form both sides of the waist so that we could form a bow tie…

Kinda miss those days… 🙂

• Anonymous posted on October 12, 2002 at 10:03 pm

I had a pic taken wearing that sort of dress when I was two or something too 🙂 Hehe..guess it was fashionable at that time 😛

You look cute in that pic, Bev 🙂

Miss Anonymous

• beverly posted on October 12, 2002 at 10:34 pm

Hahah I know.. most kids wouldn’t be caught dead in a dress like that anymore 😉

• beverly posted on October 12, 2002 at 10:42 pm

Yeah spot-on, I’m an early 80s kid. Kinda embarassing to think I wore stuff like that though *lol*!

• Anonymous posted on October 12, 2002 at 10:24 am

• beverly posted on October 12, 2002 at 10:43 pm

Heheh thanks! Guess a stunned expression is only cute if it’s on a baby 😛

• shortmessage posted on October 12, 2002 at 5:25 pm

sooooo cute!

its an adorable picture!

• babyflite posted on October 13, 2002 at 7:49 am

Oh thats just so cute! I remember wearing dresses with puffy sleeves like that too. *LOL*

• babyflite posted on October 13, 2002 at 7:49 am