Uncategorized Protected: 1st day at work 12 May 2002

• minimaleffort posted on May 11, 2002 at 10:05 pm

Dude, I still think it’s so cool you’re working for a *hair transplant* clinic servicing upper-middle class folks who for whatever reason think their hair needs to be *fixed.* I don’t think I’m ever going to get over this. What I’d give to be in your place.

And another thing: you are super-duper brave. I need to hear more people saying that people are more interesting with their flesh and organs showing than with skin and bone intact. Life would be even greater, I think!

• beverly posted on May 12, 2002 at 6:23 am

Hehe well I love my job! It’s heck of a lot more interesting than a ‘normal’ job. Plus I love looking in the human body and doing all sorts of medicine-related stuff, so this is right up my alley 🙂 I got it through my Uni careers website.. maybe your Uni has one too? The jobs listed there are usually all pretty awesome.

• annaangel posted on May 11, 2002 at 10:07 pm

yay! i’m glad you have found such an interesting job! lol! it actually sounds like fun

• minimaleffort posted on May 11, 2002 at 10:05 pm

• beverly posted on May 12, 2002 at 6:23 am

• annaangel posted on May 11, 2002 at 10:07 pm

• erynchrista posted on May 12, 2002 at 9:51 am

I’m still jealous of you. That job sounds so awesome. Though…I’m not so sure about the blood spewing from the back of his head….Ouch. 😀

• erynchrista posted on May 12, 2002 at 9:51 am