Uncategorized Protected: Should I be dead? 19 November 2001

• bluebubble posted on November 19, 2001 at 4:20 am

no worries – 160cm, 43kg sounds way normal IMHO 🙂 my friend is about 156cm and, get this, 36kg. now if anyone should be worried, it’s her (she used to do ballet too) i swear, she’s a perfectly normal eater. i guess it depends on your body type and stuff like that too 🙂

• swearjar posted on November 19, 2001 at 6:37 pm

more than likely….. just her bone structure wasn’t made to weigh as much as she did. if you have small bones, a small figure….. well then it should follow there is to be no concern. i’m sure you’re happy with your size, you still eat and attain it (like the majority of people w/ a small physique do) so there is obviously no problem. some bones body structures just can’t handle a certain weight.

• fadetoblue posted on November 22, 2001 at 6:23 pm

hey. I’m 155cm, and I weigh 36kg as well. I’m just skinny.
      *shrugs* I’m not worried, I know I don’t have an eating problem, and I’m healthy. People are just built differently.
      So don’t worry too much, Beverly 🙂 Health is more important thn weight.

• kerfuffle posted on November 19, 2001 at 4:32 am

The weight of your bones count too. Maybe you have lighter bones? Or something. You don’t look aneroxic in any way even though your BMI tells you you’re underweight.

I have a friend who is absolutely skinny (skin and bones indeed) but she weighs normal.

• beverly posted on November 19, 2001 at 8:08 am

Ohhh yes, of course! I do have really thin and light bones. My wrists, especially, are abnormally thin.. and I’m always the butt of jokes: “I could literally snap your arm in 2”. So yeah, that’s probably why… *whew*, at least I don’t feel so abnormal now.

• pinkponytail posted on November 19, 2001 at 5:30 am

Delia wants to be a stick.

• beverly posted on November 19, 2001 at 8:08 am

That’s not very attractive! Be content that you’re tall.. I’m a midget :T

• bluebubble posted on November 19, 2001 at 4:20 am

• swearjar posted on November 19, 2001 at 6:37 pm

• fadetoblue posted on November 22, 2001 at 6:23 pm

hey. I’m 155cm, and I weigh 36kg as well. I’m just skinny.
      So don’t worry too much, Beverly 🙂 Health is more important thn weight.

• kerfuffle posted on November 19, 2001 at 4:32 am

• beverly posted on November 19, 2001 at 8:08 am

• pinkponytail posted on November 19, 2001 at 5:30 am

Delia wants to be a stick.

• beverly posted on November 19, 2001 at 8:08 am