Uncategorized Protected: Saying goodbye… 18 November 2001

• farahdean posted on November 17, 2001 at 8:46 pm

Y didn’t you bring them home? Oh no! I know people fly their pets back & you just need to spply for permits & pay for their freight coz airlines do cater for all these. It’s gonna be hard to be away from them!

• feine84 posted on November 17, 2001 at 10:06 pm

Poor Bev…

Omigosh couldn’t you find some way to bring your mice with you to Singapore? [I’d love to see Sprite for myself ;)] I can imagine how much you’ll miss Sprite… and Chris, of course. Best of luck! And well, at least you could try to have fun in Singapore. =]

p.s. thanks for the code! i’ve tried starting my own livejournal but am too lazy to play around with it… maybe later =P

• bluebubble posted on November 18, 2001 at 4:27 am

that’s sad; i totally understand coz one of my best friends cancelled a trip as she didn’t want to leave her cat; another pal of mine breeds hamsters and i can’t imagine what she would have to deal with if she ever has to go away … i’m sure your mice will be ok, you could get your friend to email you pix of them every now and then 🙂

• farahdean posted on November 17, 2001 at 8:46 pm