Uncategorized Protected: Sprite, the Magic Mouse 8 September 2001

• heatherita posted on September 8, 2001 at 8:45 am

My chinchilla does that too and I’m always like how does he do that because he’s a lot bigger than a mouse.

• beverly posted on September 9, 2001 at 3:12 am

I s’pose all rodents have this uncanny ability to SQUEEZE themselves into teeny spaces? I read somewhere that rodents can squeeze themselves into any space, as long as it fits their skull. That’s the biggest part of their body since they can’t make it smaller, like they can with their body. Bizzare!

• bravenewworld posted on September 8, 2001 at 11:48 am

aw. i love your mouse. sprite’s a smart one.

• lazysurfer posted on September 8, 2001 at 1:05 pm

that’s one of the cutest stories i’ve ever heard. love the photograph. 🙂

• heatherita posted on September 8, 2001 at 8:45 am

• beverly posted on September 9, 2001 at 3:12 am

• bravenewworld posted on September 8, 2001 at 11:48 am

aw. i love your mouse. sprite’s a smart one.

• lazysurfer posted on September 8, 2001 at 1:05 pm

that’s one of the cutest stories i’ve ever heard. love the photograph. 🙂

• tris posted on September 10, 2001 at 10:31 pm

mice and gaps

It actually wanted to get back it the cage?! wow. If I let my dwarf hamsters out, the last they’d wanna do is go back in! I have a salt wheel sticking in between the bars of the “2nd floor” and sometimes they and just squeeze through that gap (about 1cm also) and plop down to the 1st floor. they’d rather go through all that trouble than use the ladder instead! silly “mice”!

• bluejane posted on September 11, 2001 at 5:06 am

it’s so amazing!!! and now i finally understand why most of the frens would use a glass but not metal cage to keep their hamsters. hrm.

• tris posted on September 10, 2001 at 10:31 pm