Uncategorized Protected: It’s great to be asked out 9 August 2001

• cupid2410 posted on August 9, 2001 at 8:04 am

aww that’s a very cute way to ask someone out. Just when I thought boys lost all elements of surprise. I have a question, how did you add your title “bev’s journal” on the top of your page? or do you have a paid account?

• beverly posted on August 9, 2001 at 11:52 pm

Nah, but I registered a while back and so I get the features of a paid account. That means I can create my own styles and use them, and that’s how I changed the layout and title of my journal 🙂

• Anonymous posted on August 9, 2001 at 10:55 am

What?

May I just ask what part “Feel my bum” had to do with the story of him asking you to the dance? Hahaha

• beverly posted on August 9, 2001 at 11:52 pm

Re: What?

Guess I didn’t make it clear enough! 😉 I edited the entry to say that he wanted me to feel his bum because the 2 Ball tickets were in his back jeans pocket…

• cupid2410 posted on August 9, 2001 at 8:04 am