Uncategorized Protected: Packing 20 July 2001

• cheaperchinese posted on July 20, 2001 at 1:41 am

ha, eyebrow-plucking doesn’t hurt that much, it just pisses me off keeping them neat, i always forget and end up with a random hair or two miles away from my actual eyebrown, damn it

• technochik posted on July 20, 2001 at 7:00 am

ooh, i pluck my eyebrows too, it dosn’t hurt too bad. waxing dosn’t hurt too much either, and it gets done a hell of a lot faster!

• Anonymous posted on July 20, 2001 at 7:48 am

hey bev,
    *ouch*.seems like everyone is into plucking eyebrows,my friend brings this eyebrow plucker to sch and everyone wld line up.eww,but i can never convince myself to do so,cos of tt dreaded trip my mom made me go to the beautician,and painfully,she tried getting a pimple out.i screamed the entire place down.then,it was my 1st and LAST trip to the beautician.
    wow,u’re leaving so soon.heh.
    -bernice

• cheaperchinese posted on July 20, 2001 at 1:41 am

• technochik posted on July 20, 2001 at 7:00 am

• Anonymous posted on July 20, 2001 at 7:48 am

hey bev,
    wow,u’re leaving so soon.heh.
    -bernice