We are moving to our new place in a couple of months, and so I’m doing a big
But back to the shoes. These are all in really good condition, and a few are in mint/brand new condition. I can fit a sz 5.5 – 6.5 and so if you do too, read on 🙂
Click on the image to see the larger version. They are all sold as-is, and most are sz36 unless noted. All have been marked significantly under retail because I just want to clear them. Shipping cost is not included but I’m happy to pack them into flat bubble envelopes to help save on cost. Happy to meet up when I can arrange it!
Contact me if you’re keen.
- ROCKPORT black patent leather slingbacks ($30) – I bought this just before I stopped working, so it has only very light wear and only in the office. Ultra soft innersoles, thanks to the Adiprene by Adidas Technology. 3″ heel. Side view here.
- BALENCIAGA Nuage Gladiator sky blue wedge sandals sz35 ($250) – retail ~$550. Light wear at toes (leather can be buffed), straps and studs all in excellent condition.
- [sold] CAMPER ‘Right’ nappa leather ballet flats ($80) – retail ~$250. Dark blue mary jane ballet flat with pink elastic. Made with incredibly soft and supple nappa leather with a flexible comfortable sole. New condition, worn just twice. Stock photo closeup here. Purchased from Club21 boutique.
- [sold] TOMS navy blue shoes ($30) – retails ~$100. Canvas upper with TOMS toe-stitch, and elastic V for easy on and off. Latex arch insert for added support. Very little wear as infrequently worn.
- LIVIE & LUCA ‘Nova’ rainbow gold star sandals ($35) – retails ~$100. Made with leather, and with velcro straps. Fits sz35-35.5 best. Brand new.
- ROCKPORT metallic champagne ballet flats ($30) – worn a hand of times, and so has very light wear. I inserted my own inner sole sticker, so if you choose to remove it the inner sole is untouched. Really gorgeous neutral metallic champagne colour!
- MARC JACOBS metallic champagne ballet flats ($150) – retails over $800. Super sweet rounded toe ballet flats with a dainty strap across the top of your foot. Very very light wear. I inserted my own inner sole sticker, so if you choose to remove it the inner sole is untouched.
- LIVIE & LUCA navy leather ballet flats ($50) – retails $125. Made with velvety soft leather and a flexible rubber sole. Very lightweight. Worn just 2-3 times, so in almost mint condition.
- ZAXY T-strap blue and turquoise flats ($40) – retails ~$110. Often sold alongside Melissa (both are Brazillian brands). Lovely jellies in a bright peacock blue and turquoise bow. In mint/new condition. Best fits a sz35-35.5.
- [sold] MELISSA Aranha Hits blue and turquoise flats ($50) – retails ~$110. Ultra soft and comfy! In mint/new condition. Best fits a sz35-35.5. Stock photo closeup here.
- JIMMY CHOO Wallach patent-leather ballet flats ($250) – retails ~$600+ . These are a sz37. Brand new never worn. Actual photos of my shoes here and here. Gold designer plaque, elasticated black grosgrain trim, bow at toe, gripped rubber sole, round toe.
- JIMMY CHOO beaded and leather gladiator sandals ($300) – retails ~$1,000. Features bronze soft leather with opal and turquoise beading. Gorgeous tie-up straps. Made in Italy. In almost new condition.
I have another 17 pairs of shoes that I’m selling.. but too tired after writing all this up! Will list the next 17 pairs another day.. so stay tuned 🙂