FASHION, Shopping ANCIENT GREEK SANDALS 16 February 2014

AncientGreekSandals01

These pair of sandals stopped me dead in my tracks when I saw them at Club21b @ Forum. Something about the strappiness of it all really appealed to me, and I liked the shades of blue/white. It was 50%+10% off too.

I just HAD to get them! 😛

a

The brand is Ancient Greek Sandals and they sell mens, womens and childrens shoes. I’m very pleased with how comfy they are, as I can wear them walking around all day long with no issues.

I liked ’em so much that I snapped up this pair when they were on a killer sale online – in my favourite colour, no less!!

AncientGreekSandals01 AncientGreekSandals02

Only thing is that I wish they weren’t so flat! I prefer sandals with a slight wedge, like their Electra Wedge or Clio Wedge. I’ve been eyeing those but they are full price. Argh…

• Melissa Hie posted on February 16, 2014 at 10:00 pm

OMG! I must have the blue/white one… super super cute

• Beverly! posted on February 17, 2014 at 11:22 am

I think they look so pretty and strappy on.. and they’re comfy too!

• theunicornmum posted on February 17, 2014 at 4:09 pm

I loooove this sandals! It looks so comfy and dressy. The colours would also totally work with everything in my wardrobe,

• Beverly! posted on February 17, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Same here! I’m finding they actually work quite well with my clothes. I think they would look KILLER with skinny denim jeans though 🙂

• Paul posted on February 18, 2014 at 3:53 am

They make very elegant sandals also for men. I guess I will buy a pair of Litos a very trendy model for this summer

• Paul posted on February 18, 2014 at 4:06 am

They make very elegant sandals also for men. I guess I will buy a pair of Litos, a very trendy model for this summer

• Beverly! posted on February 20, 2014 at 9:34 pm

I’ve seen the mens versions – they’re really lovely too!

• Edmundnshuming Ching on Facebook posted on February 19, 2014 at 10:37 pm