Australia, HOLIDAYS, Perth A TRIP TO PERTH 4 February 2014

Perth

So…. we’ve been in Perth!!

This year, Mum and Dad decided that our extended-family holiday will be in Perth, Australia. Considerably closer than our previous extended-family holidays in USA and Copenhagen. A very smart move, because – oh my – it is SO MUCH EASIER travelling just 5 hours on a plane when you have young kids!! It’s made Chris and I realise that we will just do flights that are 5 hours or less now – at least until the kids are much older.

Perth was alllll about the sun, sea, and outdoors. We were outside enjoying good ‘ol fresh air and the killer Aussie sunshine every single day.

And it was awesome.

• Father Michael Venditti posted on February 4, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Many years ago, I was surfing the net with nothing to do, looking for nothing in particular, and came across a fashion blog. I didn’t stay long, having little interest in the topic. I was doing the same sort of mindless surfing today, and just thought for a moment that I recognized your face from somewhere. Just goes to show that it’s a small Internet. Congratulations on your beautiful family, with prayers and good wishes.

Fr. Michael

• Beverly! posted on February 4, 2014 at 9:21 pm

How cool, that def is a weirdly small internet!

• Petrina posted on February 4, 2014 at 8:25 pm

Oh I wish I knew! We live in Perth. Love your blog – it really helped me when I was pregnant and reading updates on your kids really assured me when it was (and is) totally new to me

• Beverly! posted on February 4, 2014 at 9:09 pm

You’re lucky – Perth is soooo lovely. The kids had a FAB time!!

• Krissy posted on February 5, 2014 at 11:28 am

Ooo I am from Perth! I love reading your blog! Would love if you did a more detailed post of the stuff you did and places you visited 🙂

• Beverly! posted on February 5, 2014 at 5:13 pm

I’m going to post some of the activities we did.. and, if possible, a Things to do in Perth as a family kind of summary article! 🙂

• Krissy posted on February 6, 2014 at 1:51 pm