Man I’m such a sucker for this little store called Sephora.
But, erm, I did recently……. and ended up with this stuff:
- Benefit Hydra-smooth lip colour – I don’t use lipsticks because they really dry out my lips and/or make my lips feel they have a coating, so I end up pressing my lips together constantly. I’m impressed with this Benefit one because it’s SO moisturizing. I wouldn’t classify it as a lipstick, but more of a lipbalm. I love how the colour is a very soft rose, so it’s not too obvious on my lips.
- ALTERNA Caviar CC Cream for Hair 10-in-1 – not too fussed with “10-in-1” claims… soon we’ll get companies claiming “30592049204-in-1”!! Regardless, I love this leave-in conditioner. It smells absolutely divine and is an excellent detangler after washing hair. My hair smells so lovely, and feels really soft afterwards. I use it on damp hair, but also on dry hair.
- Estee Lauder Stay-in-Place High Cover Concealer SPF 35 – I specifically got this because of excellent reviews online. The compact size sold me, because it’s great for travel or popping into a handbag. Bonus points for having a mirror! It blends very easily (I use either a fingertip, or a concealer brush) and I set it with translucent powder. Great coverage.
- Percy & Reed Colour and Shine Conditioner – I go for the heaviest and richest conditioner, because I’m blessed with super frizzy and dry hair (yay). I got a sample made up for me, which they put in the most ridiculously tiny pot. However, that was actually enough to go through my long hair, and let’s just say I headed out to buy the full-size tube the very next day. It makes my hair feel really silk and soft!
- Givenchy Phenomen’eyes mascara – gimmicky name aside, this mascara brush is the future of brushes. Why aren’t all mascara brushes like this?! It gets every single little lash, and is easy to control. The formula really does lengthen (the photo above shows my lashes with the mascara, without curling, etc). But I wish it was those ‘tube’ mascara formulas that wash off with water, because I need to use eye makeup remover with this and it’s an extra step in my routine.
- Ella’s Botanical Bottoms Up! And Bubblemania – This isn’t sold at Sephora (but are sold online at betterbeauty.sg), and are targeted for kids but work for adults too. I use the Bottoms Up! balm as a cuticle balm and heel balm, as well as a lipbalm. And the Bubblemania works well as a showergel, or for your own bubble bath! You can read more about it here.