Uncategorized SWAROVSKI TOSHA PINK BRACELET 21 April 2013

I’ve never really been a Swarovski fan. Not because I don’t like their stuff, but rather because I’d never really gone into the store and looked at their goodies.

But I spotted their Tosha Pink Bracelet and fell in love! It’s not ridiculously expensive, but I think it’s absolutely gorgeous and oh so cute. It’s just so…. cheery!

The bracelet combines bright pink and turquoise, my two favourite colours. And it’s sparkly. Really sparkly. I mean, how could I resist?

The only downside for me is that to get it to fit my small wrist, I have to set the cord at the absolute smallest setting, so it’s like a double-layer of cord on me. It doesn’t look that weird though (thankfully), so I just deal with it.

The bright colours just put a smile on my face. And, it matches just about everything in my wardrobe 😛

Swarovski tosha pink bracelet

Closeup of the Swarovski crystals

Arty photo stolen off the Swarovski.com site. I was eyeing that flamingo too!

• Angie posted on April 22, 2013 at 9:07 am

Where do you find time to paint your nails? Amazed at your efficiency. Also is Hunter wearing a necklace in your previous post?

• Beverly! posted on April 22, 2013 at 2:25 pm

They’re Gelish! Search that online for lots of info. I love it.. lasts permanently until your nail grows out 🙂

And Carter is wearing a teething amber necklace there

• Beverly Burgess on Facebook posted on April 22, 2013 at 2:25 pm

And Carter is wearing a teething amber necklace there

• starbucksweetie posted on April 23, 2013 at 8:16 am

Pretty!

• Fiona posted on April 24, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Stop it! I love all the jewellery you are posting up! I’ve never been into Swarovski… Ever! This is really cute! *you gotta wear it next time we catch up with the families 😉 a big hint to mike! Lol!

• Beverly! posted on April 24, 2013 at 9:11 pm

Me too.. never really looked at Swarovski stuff but man, their recent stuff is so pretty. This bracelet isn’t really big too, but pretty small and delicate – love it!

• Beverly Burgess on Facebook posted on April 24, 2013 at 6:54 pm