Of all the ballet flats I own or have tried so far, Chloé still emerge as one of my firm favourites. Many ballet flats ‘bite’ me at the heel, or the edges rub and chafe against the upper part of my feet. There are a few brands of ballet flats that work for me, but Chloe are BY FAR the best I’ve tried so far.

These Chloe scalloped ballet flats are ultra ultra soft! They’re made of supple nappa leather.. one of my favourite leathers ever. They slip on like a dream, and the leather is buttery soft. They feel like a sock! Zero biting, zero chafing, just super comfy. I also like the scalloped edge, which I think make them look a little prettier and more feminine than traditional ballet flats.

Super pretty, don’t you reckon? 🙂

Chloe scalloped ballet flats in metallic gunmetal silver

Feeling almost kinda like Dorothy

This is my precious, prized collection of Chloe flats. They’re a little dressier than wearing sandals, and I am just a sucker for good quality leather. I can wear them out shopping, or for a dinner date.

Carter looking most unimpressed, and Hunter’s sneaky lil fingers *tsk*

Metallic black, ruby red, metallic gunmetal silver, cream

Only downside to buying Chloe flats is that you have to be aware that they do stretch. They’re made of such buttery leather, so it molds to the shape of your feet but can also expand. For this reason, I always size half-to-one size down, and then they’re perfect!

• Ruth posted on February 21, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Oh my! These shoes look so gorgeous! Do they wear out quickly? Since they seem SO comfortable I think it will be tempting to wear them everday!

• Beverly! posted on February 21, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Not for me, cos I put on a rubber sticker sole underneath! They really are like wearing a soft sock 🙂

• Shirley posted on February 21, 2013 at 1:22 pm

ooo they’re cute! Do you think they would fit well on wider feet too?

• Beverly! posted on February 21, 2013 at 8:42 pm

I think they do as my gf has wider feet than I do and she has a couple of pairs too 🙂

• Shirley posted on February 22, 2013 at 8:29 am

I just went to Saks website and they have these in the turquoise colour that you like 🙂

• Beverly! posted on February 22, 2013 at 10:10 am

My gf sent that same link to me last night.. FREAK OUT!!
          Except it’s not on sale and I don’t want to pay full price, way too $$ 🙁

• kate posted on February 21, 2013 at 2:30 pm

oh, they do look really comfy! What’s the smallest size they have? I’m a size 35, many brands don’t have my size, sadly 🙁

• Beverly! posted on February 21, 2013 at 8:45 pm

I’m not sure but I have a sz35!

• Mayi Pk posted on February 21, 2013 at 11:35 pm

They look nice.
    Sorry to ask you this, but what how much are they?, Im going to move to Australia this year, so Im checking information about everything…. to have an idea of my budget and life there.

Hello from Peru.

• Beverly! posted on February 22, 2013 at 10:13 am

I’m not sure how much they retail for in Australia, but try doing a search online – it should come up with prices for them in various countries!

• kaysreview posted on December 17, 2013 at 5:20 am

How much did you pay (for sale price)? Have you tried the suede ones?