Chloe, FASHION CHLOÉ LACE-TRIM BALLET FLATS 17 October 2012

I really love my Chloé scalloped ballet flats, they are hands down the softest leather shoes I own. I believe they’re lambskin? I’ve never touched another pair of shoes that are as buttery-soft as Chloé, which is why they tend to be my go-to daily wear flats.

So I was pretty excited to score a pair of these Chloé lace-trim ballet flats. They were on sale and a gf helped snap them up for me, yay! They are as buttery soft as my other pair, and in a lovely nude colour. My VERY FIRST pair of nude shoes and I’m liking how they match whatever I’m wearing. The pretty lace/beaded trim is so cute too 🙂

I normally wear a 35.5 or a 36, and I find that Chloé flats fit me best in a 35.5. The leather is so soft that it stretches, and then your foot slips out easily. Just something to take note of if you’re on the hunt for a pair of Chloé!

Chloé lace-trim ballet flats

Closeup of the trim

On my feet

So so so soft!!

Side view

I guess they are really really comfy because Hunter LOVES wearing them. He’s even figured out which one is left and which one is right, and will slide his feet in and shuffle around our Living room, pleased as punch. He really likes wearing my shoes (I hope this isn’t the start of some strange fetish!) but these Chloé flats are his favourite 😉

Turned my back for a minute and next thing I know, Hunter’s got his feet in my shoes..

Pleased with himself

He saw me taking photos modelling them on my feet.. and so insisted I take one of him doing it too..

Finally satisfied after wearing my new Chloé flats, he then proceeded to try and get Carter to wear them

Carter was NOT impressed

• Penny Law on Facebook posted on October 17, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Your feet look so pretty and dainty in flats. Mine just don’t look nice in them so I gave up looking for the perfect pair a long time ago 😉

• Beverly! posted on October 18, 2012 at 8:35 am

May be the angle as well 😛 I do have thin feet, but they’re also very flat (booo) so i do have trouble finding shoes that fit well.

I also never wear shoes that expose my toes too much cos they’re skinny and weird haha!! It’s why I love ballet flats 🙂

• Petrina posted on October 17, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Hunter is sooo cute! I personally find it difficult to fit in Chloe flats as they are always a bit long for me ( I’m also a 35.5-36). I find Repetto ballet the most comfy so far 🙂

• Beverly! posted on October 18, 2012 at 8:37 am

Oh! We are exactly the same size. I find the Chloe 35.5 a bit tight when new, but then stretch to become perfect after a few uses. I have a Chloe 36 and it fit well at first, then stretched too big after awhile 🙁

Repetto bites on my heels because of the trim around the edges. It’s a bummer cos they’re adorable and SO many colours too!

• Stefanie posted on October 18, 2012 at 3:50 pm

They are beautiful, I’d love to get a pair of nude shoes but I’m really hard wearing on my shoes and I’m scared they won’t be nude for long ! Those pictures of Hunter are so cute, reminds me of pictures I have of my nephew when he was about 2 wearing my winter ankle boots around our place 🙂 he’s now almost 9 and is very embarrassed when I show him the pics 🙂

• Beverly! posted on October 19, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Yeah it’s the reason why I never buy white/nude shoes either! But I’m just going to wear these indoors in malls etc and hopefully they will last 😛

And I think Hunter is gonna hate me when he grows up.. lol!

• Iris posted on October 18, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Wow, i didn’t know Chloe has sales, is it online or in store? I thot they are like Chanel, never give discounts in store!

Carter’s expression is adorable! 🙂

• Beverly! posted on October 18, 2012 at 10:00 pm

It was via a boutique that stocks a few brands, called On Pedder! 🙂

• Allie posted on March 31, 2013 at 2:40 pm

I recently bought the same Nappa Lambskin ballet flats in size 35.5, too. But mine is in black with gold and silver piping. Very comfy indeed!

• Beverly! posted on March 31, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Oooh yours sounds lovely!

• Brian posted on August 27, 2013 at 12:29 am

As a Tory Burch flats and ballet flats fan in general I am so jealous of your Chloe flats. I would love to get a pair too. I know what you mean, these are butter soft leather and must feel wonderful to wear. They look adorable.

As for your young guy wearing them, I think it’s cute. He will likely outgrow this desire to wear ballet flats but if he doesn’t you can reassure him that he’s not the only guy that wears ballet flats. In fact it’s more common than you think. Many of my guy friends as well as myself wear ballet flats. These are one of my 40 some pairs. http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/8915825880/

Thanks for sharing

Brian

• pinkpanther222 posted on August 30, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Those Chloes look buttery flats…Like Brian I’m a guy that loves to wear ballet flats…My collection isn’t quite as elaborate as Brian’s TB ballet flats…I will have to look into the Chloe flats…Beverly, where did you purchase them?

• Beverly! posted on September 1, 2013 at 9:55 pm

I mainly got them online at sites like net-a-porter etc.. but a pair I got when I was visiting NYC, I think at Barneys when they were on sale!