Carter, Hunter, HUNTER, CARTER & CHLOE CARTER VS HUNTER 11 August 2012

Simliar……ish? ๐Ÿ™‚

I think Carter has the same eyes, but sharper nose and thinner lips. And a slimmer headย with more hair! But I also reckon Hunter looks nothing like he does now… so it’ll be interesting to see what Carter will grow up to look like ๐Ÿ™‚

• Erica posted on August 11, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Carter definitely looks more Asian than Hunter!

• Beverly! posted on August 12, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Yeah I think right now he def does, esp with the dark hair!

• Stephanie Moy on Facebook posted on August 11, 2012 at 9:41 pm

Definitely look like brothers!

• Beverly! posted on August 12, 2012 at 4:48 pm

I do hope they grow up looking similarish!

• Iris posted on August 11, 2012 at 9:43 pm

Carter looks more like a baby girl due to his thin lips but still as adorable like Hunter! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Beverly! posted on August 12, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Hehe yeah, Carter does have Chris’ lips!

• Sue posted on August 11, 2012 at 10:41 pm

They both look gorgeous and definitely have the same eyes.. Xx

• Beverly! posted on August 12, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Yeah I love that they have the same eyes.. hopefully Carter’s eyelashes will be long too ๐Ÿ˜›

• jasmine posted on August 12, 2012 at 3:57 am

both are equally cute but Carter definitely looks more asian!

• Beverly! posted on August 12, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I think he has more hair, and darker too, which does make him look more Asian!

• Pris posted on August 12, 2012 at 4:35 am

Can definitely tell that they are brothers and I agree that Carter looks more Asian.

• Beverly! posted on August 13, 2012 at 9:44 pm

I’m glad they still look like brothers though!

• Semantha Chia posted on August 12, 2012 at 9:11 am

Dear Beverly Princess, Congratulations to you and ur lovely husband…. I think Hunter has ur lips and Carter’s lips seemed to look more like Chris… but both babies have the same shape of face (especially forehead) with similar hair distribution… great combination features on ur kids…. Enjoy ur wonderful and super adorable family!!!!

• Beverly! posted on August 13, 2012 at 9:48 pm

thank you so much! And you’re right, I totally agree that Carter has Chris’ lips and Hunter has mine.. it’s fun to see our features come through like that ๐Ÿ™‚

• Fifilala posted on August 12, 2012 at 11:14 am

I think they have the same face shape and from the eyes down, Carter looks more like Chris than Hunter does, but his eyes look more Asian than Hunter’s do.

But, as you said, Hunter looks very different now so Carter will probably change dramatically in the coming months too. It’s fascinating to see them change. Both beautiful boys. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Beverly! posted on August 13, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Yeah I think Hunter (when he was <2 months) doesn't look anything like he does now... so I guess babies take a while to 'grow' their features!

• Shree posted on August 12, 2012 at 11:54 am

I’m TERRIBLE at stuff like this…so I’m just gonna say…”omg sooooooooo adorable!!” BOTH of them ๐Ÿ™‚

• Beverly! posted on August 13, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Heheh thank you Shree!

• Chua Li Wen on Facebook posted on August 12, 2012 at 12:10 pm

I honestly teared up when I saw the post of Carter’s birth story! So happy for you guys. Miss you guys loads! Hope you can all make it to the wedding in Feb.

• Beverly! posted on August 13, 2012 at 9:52 pm

We are so def gonna try to!! Miss you two ๐Ÿ™‚

• Jenny posted on August 12, 2012 at 5:45 pm

A hugeee congrats, Bev!

He is gorgeous and most importantly, healthy ๐Ÿ™‚

• Beverly! posted on August 13, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Thanks Jenny! And OMG your food photos on your blog are amazing…

• shinea posted on August 12, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Congrats! Your babies are adorable. I would say that Carter looks like you and Hunter looks like your husband. Carter has your eyes, lips, hair, and complexion.

• Beverly! posted on August 13, 2012 at 9:53 pm

I do think so too! It’s funny how 2 kids can look different but yet still look related…