Jellybean was found by one of my blog readers and was a teeny tiny kitten. She’s healthy and waiting for a family to love her. She doesn’t demand your attention when you are busy, loves to entertain herself on a piece of string, a rattling ball, or watch the birds fly past. She’s also a very smart kitty and a fast learner! You will laugh when she comes hopping by with her trademark lamb hop!
Jellybean is sterilised/neutered, de-wormed, de-flea’d, vaccinated and litter box trained.
Please help her find a loving home, and pass this message on.
And here’s 10 Reasons why having a glossy black cat rocks 🙂
- A lint brush isn’t required for a black tie affair
- Holding a black cat is very slimming
- Black cat are a great accessory to any outfit
- They will match any colour of decor
- You will save money on their Halloween costumes
- The are the least likely to be adopted
- When you love a black cat, luck is on your side! Its true, her foster won the local 4D the first week she stayed in her house, and its not just $20!
- They are genetically healthier
- They don’t care what colour you are!
- Love knows no colour
Interested in adopting this lil princess? Please EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org to come and check Jellybean out, etc 🙂