Family, Hunter OUR LITTLE FAMILY 24 November 2011

One of my favourite (very recent) photos of our little family, taken by my girl friend and hot 4 shot deluxe gokkast her fantabulous camera, the Sony Nex C3. Know why I love it and plan on getting one? It captures us “as is”, as we weren’t expecting a photo of us to be taken that day, so here we are in our comfy ‘home clothes’, without hair and makeup done.

But yet, the photo above has us with (un-edited) super smooth skin, and frankly, I look a crapload better in the photo than I did/do in real life. Dunno how the camera does it, but I swear it makes you look slimmer, have smoother skin, and generally this glowy, happy, healthy look. w00t!!

Hunter looks rather, errr, rotundΒ in it though. It must be the angle!! And Chris is a little disturbed that the casino amsterdam holland camera “removed all my freckles” πŸ˜›

And I end this mini-post with this HILARIOUS photo of Hunter. I can’t quite decide what the caption should be:

1. “HOLY SHIT A DOG!” because that was actually the situation.. it was taken at the park when he saw a giant dog and his eyeballs nearly popped out of his head πŸ˜‰
  2. “HELP I’M BEING KIDNAPPED!” because that’s what it looks like!

• Amanda posted on November 24, 2011 at 4:49 pm

LOL to Chris’ freckles and Hunter’s OMG photo!!!

• Beverly! posted on November 24, 2011 at 5:00 pm

I know!! He looks so super smooth skinned here, hee

• Shree posted on November 24, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Jeeze you think they might find a magic pill to do what that camera does???

Its a lovely picture though and yes.,..Hunter looks absolutely edible!!! (In a nice, gentle way of course! hehe)

I’d go with the Holy Shit caption..love it when little babies “cuss” teehee

• Beverly! posted on November 24, 2011 at 5:03 pm

YES they should.. I would be rather pleased if I looked like that in real life πŸ˜‰

I always chew on Hunter’s limbs.. the poor baby, lol!

• elainegan posted on November 24, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Lol! Caption no.2 is my vote! πŸ˜€
    ooh the Sony camera does make your skin appear flawless… Photoshop not needed.

• Beverly! posted on November 24, 2011 at 5:04 pm

I know right!! I really want to get the camera now.. but it’s about $1000.. eep

• Rachel posted on November 24, 2011 at 5:18 pm

Bev the Nex-5 does wonders too πŸ™‚ and recently they have the Nex5n. Maybe you can grab it from the casino royal bremen sebaldsbruck IT fair.

• Beverly! posted on November 26, 2011 at 10:10 am

My other gf has the Nex5! But it’s a tad bigger and heavier.. Haven’t seen the 5n though, I’m hoping it’s smaller πŸ˜›

• Sarah posted on November 24, 2011 at 5:58 pm

Hahaha Hunter is so drama in the second photo! And I absolutely love the family shot in the first – one happy family! Hunter looks very well-fed indeed πŸ˜‰ and his hair looks almost combed!

• Beverly! posted on November 26, 2011 at 10:14 am

HIs hair sticks sooo closely to his head so it looks comb and/or not there, hah!!

• Amy posted on November 24, 2011 at 7:10 pm

No wonder why I thought hmm…Chris looks a bit different lol! Your skin is gorgeous already even without this camera lah, Hunter is adorable as ever! πŸ˜‰

• Beverly! posted on November 26, 2011 at 3:51 pm

My skin is ‘ok’ in real life, but looks freakin’ perfect with this camera πŸ˜›

• dreamlaughlive posted on November 24, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Lol that last photo is hilarious!

• Beverly! posted on November 26, 2011 at 3:58 pm

Captured at the perfect moment, hah!

• Mariella posted on November 24, 2011 at 9:14 pm

Hi Bev! love the first pic and speelautomaten beurs londen the second LOL Hunter is adorable well as always!!! πŸ™‚

• Beverly! posted on November 26, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Aww thanks Mariella!

• littlemisskeira posted on November 25, 2011 at 1:48 am

Wow, the camera is amazing … make you guys look… photoshopped! Especially at the face area… cool!!!

And i really laughed out loud at the last picture… hahaha, so cute lah!! πŸ˜€

• Beverly! posted on November 26, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Yeah, that’s the power of having a super camera. So nice, huh?!

• C posted on November 25, 2011 at 7:14 am

looking good.. hunter is growing a bit of hair on the top now… πŸ™‚

• Beverly! posted on November 26, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Yeah it’s hard to capture his hair cos it sits so close to his head, is super fine, and is pretty light coloured!

• Fifilala posted on November 25, 2011 at 8:17 am

Wow! I wish all photos taken of me looked that polished.

I like the “dog” caption for Hunter’s photo. So cute.

• Beverly! posted on November 26, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Yes, I NEED A GOOD CAMERA!!!

• ashlyne posted on November 25, 2011 at 1:47 pm

hunter looks so cute! he’s growing up beautifully πŸ™‚

you shld download ‘mei nv xiang ji’ on iphone, makes your skin looks flawless in photos!

• Beverly! posted on November 26, 2011 at 4:33 pm

I tried to do a search on it but it doesn’t exist!! πŸ™