Shopping DRESSING UP MY IPHONE 10 November 2011

Is it just me, or do you have a leeeeetle obsession with dressing up your iPhone? Ever since I got my first iPhone 4 months ago, I just can’t stop myself whenever I see a cute case. I keep swinging between silicon cases, hard shell/thin cases, and now I’m eyeing a pink leather flip-top case. Does the madness ever end??

This is my fave case right now, in 2 super cool colours 🙂 Plus, check out the ridiculously cute ribbon at the top, in the earphone jack! Aiiieeeee….

My lock screen and home screen colours also match the case, which delights me to no end. It looks like a 10 year old girl’s phone, but, ah well. It makes me smile every time I take it out to use it 🙂

• Ruth posted on November 10, 2011 at 10:12 pm

I think it’s a girls’ thing! I’ve gotten mine only since 30th Oct and already I’ve 3 cases?!

And I’m still lemming more. Especially too cute to resist ones!

• Beverly! posted on November 11, 2011 at 8:42 am

THat is QUICK, haha! And there are thousands out there… so addictive…. oops..

• woolly posted on November 10, 2011 at 10:23 pm

so cute! mind telling me where you bought this from? and the price please? 😀

• Beverly! posted on November 11, 2011 at 8:41 am

Got it from Plaza Singapura.. opposite Starhub downstairs. It was about $30 I think? Pretty $$ cos the back part is detachable so it’s also just a pink bumper if you prefer – so cute 😛

• Larae M posted on November 10, 2011 at 10:32 pm

Bev, I recently got a new iPhone case from this awesome Etsy seller: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PencilShavingsStudio?ref=seller_info

They’re pretty colorful and loved that you can have it monogrammed! =)

• Amy Yang posted on November 11, 2011 at 7:51 pm

That’s a cute case Bev, especially the lil ribbon *loves*! Been looking to dress up my iPhone too but pity the stuff here is quite tacky, so thanks for the tip of looking on Esty ladies!

• Beverly! posted on November 11, 2011 at 8:59 pm

Yeah Etsy actually has a TON of cute cases.. and accesories!

• Aliyah posted on June 2, 2013 at 1:30 am

Hey , would you mind tellingme how you got your lock screen pink? Thanks.

• Beverly! posted on June 2, 2013 at 1:42 pm

It’s just a pic I downloaded to my phone, then I set it as my iPhone wallpaper!