Hunter JUST A LITTLE ENTRY 14 October 2011

Olympus 5010

Dad found this newย Olympusย digital camera lying around his place, so I ‘inherited’ it ๐Ÿ˜› It’s so tiny and light! Nowhere near the quality of the latest digicams on the market, but will do me well when I want to take photos in darker lighting and my iPhone just doesn’t cut it.

In case you hadn’t already noticed.. the past few months worth of blog entries all have photos from my iPhone. I’m digicam-less, because my beloved Canon digicam got stolen a few months ago ๐Ÿ™

This is just going to be a quick entry, so here are just a couple of random pics!

At the airport waiting for Chris to fly in

After church, I found these 3 boys happily seated in the car. Ummm.. where am *I* supposed to sit? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bubs both decked out in Dior, with matching Sophie the giraffes, and same snacks ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hunter hangs out with older women ๐Ÿ˜‰

How many young ladies does it take to make Hunter laugh?

"I'm awake. LET'S PLAY!"

• elainegan posted on October 14, 2011 at 5:11 pm

His last facial reaction to “let’s Play” is SO adorable!!! He sure knows how to enjoy life ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Beverly! posted on October 15, 2011 at 10:58 am

Haha yeah.. he gives such manic grins when he wakes up ๐Ÿ˜‰

• olimomok posted on October 14, 2011 at 5:55 pm

Your dad is so good with kids! Very impressed!

• Beverly! posted on October 15, 2011 at 10:59 am

He is! He has a real knack for them, my cousin’s son really loves him too ๐Ÿ™‚

• Jacinta posted on October 14, 2011 at 9:23 pm

The last 2 pics of Hunter are so precious! Love his smile. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Beverly! posted on October 15, 2011 at 11:00 am

It’s my fave pics in the post too ๐Ÿ™‚ Actually have a couple of others but decided not to spam and decided on just two, heheh

• Angela Mok posted on October 14, 2011 at 10:24 pm

hunter’s so so so adorable! his expressions are quite often, a laugh – whether he’s in a sombre or giggly mood.

can i come meet him? *laughs*

• Beverly! posted on October 15, 2011 at 11:16 am

Aww thank you! His expressions are so cute.. until he starts whining, then it’s not so cute ๐Ÿ˜‰

• K posted on October 15, 2011 at 5:29 pm

I love how happy Hunter looks in the last set – I mean, he always looks happy (which makes your pictures even more fun to look at!) but that little impish look on his face in the picture on the right… I die!

I actually thought you had a Panasonic Lumix digital camera, not Canon, but perhaps I’m dating myself. My Canon was lost at the bar a couple months ago as well – stolen, as I never got it back – I replaced it with a Sony as I figured being the second Canon camera that I had unfortunate luck with, that the Canon brand was jinxed for me. Turns out I definitely prefer Canon over Sony!

• Beverly! posted on October 15, 2011 at 8:31 pm

He’s actually got a killer somber face that he often has on, but it’s not very photographic hahaha

I used to have a a Lumix, but then I had a Canon s90 that got stolen ๐Ÿ™ I do think Canon is the best so Im waiting for the latest one to come out (rumoured to be end of this year!)

• VioletLily posted on October 18, 2011 at 7:26 am