Hunter, Shopping ALLERHAND ESSENTIAL TRAVEL CASE / MINI DIAPER BAG 27 October 2011

Another bag.. teehee. At least it's for the baby!

So here’s another little something from Brandsfever, one of my favourite  flash-buy sites that sells fantastic stuff at a deep discount, ships out pronto, and I’ve never had any issues with.

I adore my Lassig diaper bag, but on days where I don’t need to carry around a ton of stuff (and especially if I’m stroller-less and just have Hunter in the Ergo baby carrier), I’m loving this new Allerhand essential travel case I just got. It’s just so functional!

The interior is roomy and easily wipes clean, and has lots of pockets and slots to put diapers, bottles, snacks, toys, etc into. In particular, the convertible handles at the top are SO useful – they can be snapped into loops for hanging the bag onto the handlebar of a stroller or snapped into a regular hand-carry handle. Super convenient!

Allerhand mini diaper bag, with the handles looped onto the (included) shoulder strap

Love how the interior opens up, with tons of pockets

Hunter packing in all his stuff 😉

OK you can't see the diaper bag here, but I'd just used it in the baby changing room!

Clamouring around in his Saltwater sandals

• Gigi posted on October 27, 2011 at 6:58 pm

Totally irrelevant here, but am wondering how do you usually upload photos onto livejournal during your livejournal days? Do you download a client so that you can upload several at one shot? I downloaded a client WebPro but it doesn’t seem to work!

Thanks in advance!

• Beverly! posted on October 28, 2011 at 8:37 am

I have a domain and I upload directly to the server.. then just link to it with HTML 🙂

• Delphine posted on October 27, 2011 at 10:28 pm

The Allerhand backpack is great for when he starts walking and you don’t have to carry him around very much anymore. 🙂

• Beverly! posted on October 28, 2011 at 8:41 am

The one I carry, or for him? I was eyeing either the Allerhand one or the Lassig! Love both brands 🙂

• Delphine posted on October 28, 2011 at 10:50 pm

The one you carry! 🙂

• Fifilalala posted on October 28, 2011 at 6:22 am

Hunter is just devastatingly cute!

• Beverly! posted on October 28, 2011 at 8:51 am

Awww! He is so going to read this when he’s 16 year old and feel really chuffed haha

• Shree posted on October 28, 2011 at 7:37 am

This comment has nothing to do with your post, but everything to do with Hunter…he is SO cute, I wanna pinch his cheeks! hehehe! and okay maybe nibble at his arms too..lol.

• Beverly! posted on October 28, 2011 at 8:52 am

I’m so hoping you come to SG.. maybe on a babymoon? 😛