Food reviews - Shanghai, Uncategorized SUSHI TEI 23 June 2011

Sushi Tei
Unit 28, 1st Floor, Metro City
1111 Zhaojiabang Road
Shanghai, China

PRICE: ??
RATING:

Jumping back again to our Shanghai days… (sorry for the randomness, just discovered some of these pics lurking around and so am throwing ’em up here).. we headed to good ‘ol Sushi Tei during our last week. We had quite the EPIC FEAST as we ordered a storm of dishes including baked cheesy scallops, grilled king prawns, sashimi, sizzling steak, crab, etc.

Sushi Tei consistently always has good service – be it in Australia, China or Singapore. They do good food at reasonable prices, and so remains as one of my favourite mid-range Japanese restaurants.

Wahey!

Flood #1 of the dishes

And then more came out.. mm…

Me completely ignoring the waitresses and more interested in the food 😛

Hi hunny bunny (~3 months old here)

Demon eyes!

• Anonymous posted on June 23, 2011 at 5:10 am

gorgeous bub

awwww…stop saying he has demon eyes. he is soooo beautiful! and check out the chunky thigh in the last pic.

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 1:38 am

Re: gorgeous bub

Then his I WILL LOOK DEEP INTO YOUR SOUL eyes? 🙂

• Anonymous posted on June 23, 2011 at 6:15 am

=)

Hey there,

I’m a student from the University of Southern California and I’m in Shanghai for the summer through a study abroad program. I’m really loving it and I’ve tried to see as much as possible, but I know there is still so much to explore. Do you have any suggestions about what sites I can see? I’ve gone to the Bund, to Hangzhou, Suzhou, the French Concession, People’s Park. I haven’t been to Xintiandi but I heard it’s nice, though I’m not sure what it is… Any suggestions are appreciated! 🙂

Also, one of the projects in my class-internship is regarding consumer behavior in Shanghai and Beijing. Would you be able to help me out by taking this survey? My boss (internship advisor here in Shanghai) is giving out a few iPad 2s to anyone who takes the survey! :]

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 1:39 am

Re: =)

You’ve been to pretty much all the top places 🙂 Xintiandi is def worth a visit, and Tianzifang is awesome too, we used to go there all the time!

• tiffanyx posted on June 23, 2011 at 1:03 pm

his double eyelids are sooo defined!

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 1:40 am

Ithink he took after Chris there, heh

• Anonymous posted on June 23, 2011 at 5:10 am

gorgeous bub

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 1:38 am

Re: gorgeous bub

Then his I WILL LOOK DEEP INTO YOUR SOUL eyes? 🙂

• Anonymous posted on June 23, 2011 at 6:15 am

=)

Hey there,

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 1:39 am

Re: =)

• joni_to0622 posted on June 23, 2011 at 5:39 pm

Hunter’s face is so cute in the first pic! He posed like (or you made him pose like) a Chinese fortune cat! 🙂 hehe

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 2:25 am

Ohhh true, you’re right haha!

• dx_chic72 posted on June 23, 2011 at 5:44 pm

lol you have the cutest baby ever. love hunter’s cute expressions. <3 :)

ooh – do you think i can email you about something? i have a few questions i wanted to ask about your previous job. 🙂

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 2:26 am

Sure 🙂 Send me a text message through LJ and let me know your email address to reply to!

• exhileration posted on June 23, 2011 at 8:39 pm

Hunter is always looking so super cuddly!

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 2:53 am

Hehe his marshmallow arms and legs help! 😛

• tiffanyx posted on June 23, 2011 at 1:03 pm

his double eyelids are sooo defined!

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 1:40 am

Ithink he took after Chris there, heh

• starbucksweetie posted on June 23, 2011 at 11:55 pm

What a great spread.

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 2:54 am

We ate til we nearly popped.. lol. But it was worth it!

• joni_to0622 posted on June 23, 2011 at 5:39 pm

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 2:25 am

Ohhh true, you’re right haha!

• dx_chic72 posted on June 23, 2011 at 5:44 pm

lol you have the cutest baby ever. love hunter’s cute expressions. <3 :)

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 2:26 am

• exhileration posted on June 23, 2011 at 8:39 pm

Hunter is always looking so super cuddly!

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 2:53 am

Hehe his marshmallow arms and legs help! 😛

• starbucksweetie posted on June 23, 2011 at 11:55 pm

What a great spread.

• beverly posted on June 24, 2011 at 2:54 am

We ate til we nearly popped.. lol. But it was worth it!