Hunter, Uncategorized PHOTOSHOOT – BEHIND THE SCENES 24 February 2011

We did a photoshoot when Hunter was 1 week 6 days old (about 2 weeks ago). Apparently babies photograph best within their first two weeks of birth, because it’s when they’re a lot more docile and sleep most of the time. Well, that’s the idea 😉 In reality, the kerfuffle and shifting him this way and that kept him awake and pretty fussy.. so I had to keep breastfeeding him every 15 mins or so to calm him down! But it all worked out and we got some pretty nice photos.

Anyway, here are some behind-the-scenes shots that we took. Sometimes I reckon behind-the-scenes stuff is more interesting… has more character IMHO!

The only photo you’ll see of me breastfeeding, LOL. Nah, I posted
this because I reckon Chris looks rather delicious here 😛

Me still with a bit of a booty. That pesky last 2-3KG will take awhile to lose, unfortunately!

Hunter, the center of attention 😉

Being posed here and there

My parents with Hunter

Chris helping to hold up the backdrop

All tuckered out on the way home

• Anonymous posted on February 24, 2011 at 6:20 am

When do we get to see the actual photos from the shoot? And … more breast feeding pictures please, LOL!

• beverly posted on February 24, 2011 at 1:38 pm

LOL

Will post the shoot photos tomorrow!

• ickleoriental posted on February 24, 2011 at 7:02 am

so cute!!!

i plan to do this too… but more of a self-styled one. already got her an outfit wahahah!

• beverly posted on February 24, 2011 at 1:40 pm

As in you take the photos yourself, or pick his clothes? We picked the clothes and shots for Hunter but it was a professional photograph cos we suck at it 😉

• ickleoriental posted on February 25, 2011 at 7:10 am

As in, take the photos myself. I’m sure I’ll suck at it, but I’ll just give it a try 😛

• balletpumps posted on February 24, 2011 at 9:04 am

Aww.. it’s cos they are still wrinkly from the birth, which they seem to lose after a month! =)

• beverly posted on February 24, 2011 at 1:42 pm

yeah, and they sleep a lot so much easier to pose this way and that! Apparently at around 2 months they just scream the whole time and not easy to photograph, heh

• Anonymous posted on February 24, 2011 at 6:20 am

• beverly posted on February 24, 2011 at 1:38 pm

LOL

Will post the shoot photos tomorrow!

• ickleoriental posted on February 24, 2011 at 7:02 am

so cute!!!

• beverly posted on February 24, 2011 at 1:40 pm

• ickleoriental posted on February 25, 2011 at 7:10 am

• balletpumps posted on February 24, 2011 at 9:04 am

• beverly posted on February 24, 2011 at 1:42 pm

• marmalade81 posted on February 24, 2011 at 5:18 pm

looking forward to see the pics from the photoshoot!
    I love that last pic of Hunter, he looks so peaceful (and adorable!!) there
    and you look absolutely amazing Bev!!!

• Anonymous posted on February 25, 2011 at 3:32 am

I’ll post em later today and spam my LJ with more pics.. hehe

• red_hue posted on February 24, 2011 at 9:46 pm

He’s gorgeous! 🙂 Love those eyes of his! They sometimes look grey and sometimes green…. I think!

• beverly posted on February 25, 2011 at 3:34 am

Yeah you’re right, and very observant! I think after a few months they’ll go brown tho..

• exhileration posted on February 25, 2011 at 12:30 am

Tried to post this earlier but it didn’t work! Hunter is snug as a bug in a rug! Definitely the cutest!

• beverly posted on February 25, 2011 at 5:53 am

Haha yeah,. he’s our lil love bug!

• marmalade81 posted on February 24, 2011 at 5:18 pm

looking forward to see the pics from the photoshoot!
    I love that last pic of Hunter, he looks so peaceful (and adorable!!) there
    and you look absolutely amazing Bev!!!

• Anonymous posted on February 25, 2011 at 3:32 am

I’ll post em later today and spam my LJ with more pics.. hehe

• Anonymous posted on February 25, 2011 at 5:05 am

So Happy for you and Chris!!!

Hi!!!!

I just want to drop in and say hi and I love the pictures of Hunter!!! He really is a beautiful baby boy!!!

Keep the updates coming!!!

• beverly posted on February 25, 2011 at 5:54 am

Re: So Happy for you and Chris!!!

Thanks so much hon!

• red_hue posted on February 24, 2011 at 9:46 pm

• beverly posted on February 25, 2011 at 3:34 am

• claypot posted on February 25, 2011 at 5:49 am

Hunter seems to sleep a lot! Wake up Hunter … we want to see you in action!

• beverly posted on February 25, 2011 at 5:54 am

Haha yeah.. babies sleep most of the day until they’re about 6 months old, I think!

• elineck posted on February 25, 2011 at 8:26 am

So lovely!!!

i cant wait to see the final pics 🙂 i love Hunter’s eyes 🙂 My friend in Boston has also a baby and she made pics at babies toy’s r us and they were so lovely as well. Enjoy your baby because he will grow up really quickly and make him wear as many clothes as you can because some days after, he just can’t wear them anymore and you will feel frustrated then ! one of my nieces, Mathilde just celebrated her 9th birthday…I can still remember her as a baby when i took care of her and changed her diapers… and the last one Emma, is 2 years old, she speaks perfectly French for her age while before she was just a baby who tries to learn how to walk… Time flies…

• beverly posted on February 25, 2011 at 8:37 am

Re: So lovely!!!

That’s what I always hear, that they grow up so quickly! As it is, it’s been a month and he’s changed so much already… 🙂

• exhileration posted on February 25, 2011 at 12:30 am

• beverly posted on February 25, 2011 at 5:53 am

Haha yeah,. he’s our lil love bug!

• Anonymous posted on February 25, 2011 at 5:05 am

So Happy for you and Chris!!!

Hi!!!!

Keep the updates coming!!!

• beverly posted on February 25, 2011 at 5:54 am

Re: So Happy for you and Chris!!!

Thanks so much hon!

• claypot posted on February 25, 2011 at 5:49 am

Hunter seems to sleep a lot! Wake up Hunter … we want to see you in action!

• beverly posted on February 25, 2011 at 5:54 am